FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace ebay: mai-kai waiter shirts! - more shirts up 4sale!
ebay: mai-kai waiter shirts! - more shirts up 4sale!
Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-30 1:17 pm   Permalink

UPDATE:

I'm posting this back to the top, I will be parting with 2 more shirts. These have all their buttons (I believe) and no tears, or any issues that seen. I have been debating all week on whether or not I want to keep them for myself, but I simply do not have the space in my drawers for more.

I think sizing is around an XL on these, but they do fit loose as explained with previous shirts.

Pricing for these will be at $60 shipped each.

I will update later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

Please message me, and we'll get paypal info underway.

The shirt can be seen in this link, in case you are unfamiliar with the design.

http://www.slammie.com/atomicgrog/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/007_kitchen_bar.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 12:04 ]

View Profile of Xanatos Send a personal message to Xanatos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-30 8:28 pm   Permalink

I would like one or more....let me know.

Ron

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai Mike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-01 11:07 am   Permalink

I would love to buy an extra large if you have one! Please let me know how to make payment. Thanks!

View Profile of Moai Mike Send a personal message to Moai Mike      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BronzeTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-01 11:59 am   Permalink

Put me down for an XL!

View Profile of BronzeTiki Send a personal message to BronzeTiki  Email BronzeTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-01 12:18 pm   Permalink

I'll take a 2XL or XL if you have them.

Lee

View Profile of I-Tiki Send a personal message to I-Tiki  Email I-Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-01 12:25 pm   Permalink

I'm posting this back to the top, I will be parting with 2 more shirts. These have all their buttons (I believe) and no tears, or any issues that seen. I have been debating all week on whether or not I want to keep them for myself, but I simply do not have the space in my drawers for more.

I think sizing is around an XL on these, but they do fit loose as explained with previous shirts.

I will update the original post with this info, and later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:10 ]

View Profile of Xanatos Send a personal message to Xanatos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-01 9:55 pm   Permalink

I will update the original post with this info, and later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:10 ]

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-02 7:50 pm   Permalink

For those concerned about the missing buttons, I have located exact replicas for you here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-10-Coconut-Shell-Buttons-Hawaiian-Crafts-15mm-/260808630531?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb967e103

Assuming you can't find the exact thing cheaper locally or elsewhere.

The previous post to this was also updated with my current stock. 2 have been sold.

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-03 7:41 pm   Permalink

All shirts besides the Large with tag have been sold at this time. Thank you for everyone's continued interest.

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-04 06:38 am   Permalink

SOLD OUT!

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-17 09:08 am   Permalink

============================================================================================================

==========================================================================================================

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:11 ]

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-17 7:28 pm   Permalink

One shirt is tagged as a Large but will fit a XL figure as previously explained.

The other looks like an XL but has no tag and will fit loosely on that figure.

[ This Message was edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 19:29 ]

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-18 4:08 pm   Permalink

thread bump

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-19 08:44 am   Permalink

ONLY ONE LEFT!

Xanatos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-20 6:29 pm   Permalink

another week, and I'll place it on ebay.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation