FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace This is for a rattan recliner on CraigsList in LA
This is for a rattan recliner on CraigsList in LA
The Mighty Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-12 3:08 pm   Permalink

I love tiki and I also love a good recliner. If you do too, you might want to check out this item I just posted on Los Angeles Craigslist today. Best of both worlds. Rattan, raffia, older, great build quality, sooooo comfortable and just needing a little barkcloth recovering to make it a keeper. Also perfect for a tiki man cave with dim lighting as is. Any tiki central person interested will get priority so let me know. Item located very close to Tonga Hut but unfortunately cannot deliver.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/fuo/4125869415.html

Thanks for looking

View Profile of The Mighty Woo Send a personal message to The Mighty Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-12 6:22 pm   Permalink

We used to have one exactly like it. If I remember correctly, it's a Barca-Lounger. Good chair!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-25 12:34 pm   Permalink

This is a real vintage rattan recliner !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation