FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New Tiki Bar opening this weekend Oct 18th/19th
New Tiki Bar opening this weekend Oct 18th/19th
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-16 2:29 pm   Permalink

I just KNOW there is tons of people here that would love to go to a Tiki Bar opening in....REGENSBURG, Germany !

https://www.facebook.com/events/736282259731884/

Nevertheless, this is an auspicious occasion, because it marks the return to active Tiki duty by no other than the beloved Tiki carver and artiste Kai Sarnes, also know as HaiKai, a true Tiki talent equal to the best carvers out on the American stage. Here is one of the two giganto Tikis Kai carved for TIKI BEAT, plus his mug design and menu cover:

Be there or ...stay in America!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-16 5:15 pm   Permalink

Very cool. Wishing everyone at the new Tiki Beat "Alles gute, vielen glueck, und eine recht schoene zeit!"

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-16 5:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the invite, we are on the next plane & staying with you ,Sven
see ya in 18 hours

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-20 02:15 am   Permalink

Kai did a fine job carving the two giganto bar Tikis flanking the bar at Tiki Beat:

He also painted the restroom stairs:

...and designed the menu:

...for which I got to write the intro :

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-20 9:58 pm   Permalink

Very kool! Awesome looking tiki carvings and the menu and mug design look fantastic. Don't know when I'll be anywhere near Regensberg, but if and when I do, Tiki Beat will be on my list!

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation