[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Republic Mug in the Works
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Republic Mug in the Works
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-03 10:40 pm   Permalink

Kool

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-23 5:39 pm   Permalink

I didn't ever see this thread but thanks to that dude asking for money and your post there I looked you up

I like your mug design here. The glazing really fits with your design and I catch the vibe you are going with. I like the lettering a lot as well.

Have you done any others since this one?

[ This Message was edited by: SandraDee 2014-04-23 17:40 ]

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Republic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-23 6:06 pm   Permalink

I'm not happy with the color scheme yet either. I'm still working on it. I decided to stay off until I have something that I'm happy with. I have an extremely busy schedule and am working on getting the mugs done, a website up, a blog up to date etc. I'll have something up very soon as I have a huge event to stage in 3 weeks.

View Profile of Tiki Republic Send a personal message to Tiki Republic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-23 6:20 pm   Permalink

Cool.

I love the glaze on the leaves and the eyes. I would love to see a lighter glaze on the tiki itself only because that dark color next to the white teeth maybe is too much of a contrast? Not sure because I know absolutely nothing about glazing but perhaps might give you a different outcome?

Regardless glad I got to see this and hope you update again soon!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation