FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Burn baby Burn, disco inferno! 7/19 4ish or?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Burn baby Burn, disco inferno! 7/19 4ish or?
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-16 4:31 pm   Permalink

Also note that at the end of Beach Blvd, the LEFT entrance is the STATE beach and the RIGHT entrance is the CITY beach. We will be on the STATE beach side.

Pop's moving experience should be over around noon, so those (suckers) helping him should be able to show up at a reasonable time.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 10:30 pm   Permalink

OK, I'm not expecting too much here since I live rather north of everything, but I would love to hitch a ride with someone down to the beach. (The car will probably still be in the shop....again and Atomic is coming from San Diego.) I live in the north end of the San Fernando Valley. Is there anyone that might be near there in the afternoon that I could ride with?

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 10:54 pm   Permalink

Oh, Miss Vintage, so hope you can grab a ride. Would be great to relax at the beach with you two. The events are so busy, we never get a chance to chat. It's been beautiful weather here....warm and humid in the evening with a slight breeze....just like da islands.
Hope we see you Saturday.
Mrs. Boo

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 11:27 pm   Permalink

Got me a chainsaw today to carve up a "sacrificial Bax beam tiki" It's gonna burn "awe so good!" I've been age-ing the beams(nice and rustic). Never say never Bax Doggy Dog!!! As soon as I conquer "Kick Back" (son of a bitch got my mustache today!!! small blood) you, will wake up to a lawn jockey tiki!!! How was Eur-e-ope? Food good? Pack up the kids and come on down for Hot - doggy - dogs and a good ol' Beach Fire, Burn !!! Was in the water today....72! All so tropical for So.Cal. Heaven, we're in heaven!....(and so are my plants!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-17 2:27 pm   Permalink

Hey Moisha, I'm planning on going. I'd be happy to pick you up. Give me a jingle at work or home. My car has good air conditioning! And yeah, heard about Audrey. Looks like you need to find a good mechanic!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-17 3:29 pm   Permalink

EYE tinks we b dare bouts 2
Talk story den
O'tay
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-17 4:38 pm   Permalink

Hey All, parking will be as tight as my ass on Saturday, so we could meet at the Bong Hut, suck up some Mai Tai, and car pool over to the Beach.

If interested, post. Otherwise fight for parking sucka!

vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-17 9:26 pm   Permalink

Hey, can anybody bring a CD player so we can have some tunes going in the background. I'd bring mine but it skips like crazy (it's pretty old.)

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 10:29 am   Permalink

Hey is it going to be raining??????? I saw one of those weather reports and it was saying it was gonna rain. Can anyone confirm? Now what?

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 12:12 pm   Permalink

I'm going, let the rain threaten! Vintagegirl, that boom box idea is a good one. Mine has decided that it only wants to be a radio, unfortunately.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-18 1:17 pm   Permalink

We're going no matter what also! Come on, don't be wimps!

vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 1:48 pm   Permalink

Even if there are thunderstorms they should only hit more inland places like the mountains and deserts. I think the beaches are safe.

Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 3:43 pm   Permalink

Hmmm... I just happen to have all these leftover fireworks... I wonder what I should do with them... Hmmm... I KNOW they're not LEGAL at the beach, but I wonder if anybody would want them anyhow... Hmmm...

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 7:46 pm   Permalink

Uh oh!

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 9:25 pm   Permalink

Bong, Could I park & carpool with ya? I will be bring along my mom and her Kane, and some chairs, and a cooler, and some blankets, and my boogie board, and some chips, and my bathing suit, and a beach bag, and maybe some CDs, and sunblock, firewood, hot dogs, not much really! Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation