FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Vintage Martini Kings Xmas variety show at Mayflower club Sat. Dec. 14th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Vintage Martini Kings Xmas variety show at Mayflower club Sat. Dec. 14th
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-02 5:02 pm   Permalink

We still have some spaces left for vendors . contact me at info@martinikings.com

new xmas cd out now at http://www.martinikings.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-U6D6kU7c

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2013-11-02 17:04 ]

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-02 5:17 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to it, Tony!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-02 7:02 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! We can't wait!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-02 7:26 pm   Permalink

we are looking forward to this

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-05 10:34 pm   Permalink

vintage vendors needed for big christmas variety show at the mayflower club in north hollywood on saturday dec 14th. 40 bucks gets you a 6 foot table and 2 free tickets to show.
we are looking for vintage/retro cool stuff. clothing, tiki, bric a brac, jewelry, art etc etc.
please shoot me an email to
info@martinikings.com as i do not check tikicentral mail often enough.
mahalo! tony
p.s. just shot a new xmas video that we will unveil soon .......

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-26 12:11 am   Permalink

dig the new video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-U6D6kU7c

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-29 5:03 pm   Permalink

I hope all my facebook friends are having a fabulous BLACK FRIDAY. In honor of this great day in history I present the bring spankin new MARTINI KINGS video "CHRISTMAS IN THE USA" directed by my pal josh dragotta.
Christmas In The USA by The Martini Kings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGk2iydr_c8

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-09 04:39 am   Permalink

can you recognize a few of our tiki royalty?
http://youtu.be/Wu-1bltEmX4

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-13 04:55 am   Permalink

be sure to get there early! vending opens at 6pm and you really want to be sure to catch the first wacky act "dangerous d" who is on at 8:15 sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-13 08:51 am   Permalink

Woohoo! 1 More Day!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-13 08:52 am   Permalink

Woohoo! 1 More Day!!

Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-13 2:38 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to vending tomorrow. This is a small sample of what I plan on bringing. There will also be tiki mugs, velvets, portable bars, fez's and postcards.

Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow and especially looking forward to the show!

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-15 08:24 am   Permalink

Great show last night!!! There was a little bit of everything! Clownvis was very entertaining! Emmett Hadley's Olde-Tyme Christmas Band was great! The Martini Kings with Sunny Moon and Kate Campbell was a fabulous ending to a great evening!!! Good friends and good times! Bravo Mr. Marsico!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-12-15 09:54 am   Permalink

Best entertainment my wife and I saw this year, great show. Thanks for putting it on. Roger and Margi Brittan.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-15 10:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-15 08:24, SoccerTiki wrote:
Great show last night!!! There was a little bit of everything! Clownvis was very entertaining! Emmett Hadley's Olde-Tyme Christmas Band was great! The Martini Kings with Sunny Moon and Kate Campbell was a fabulous ending to a great evening!!! Good friends and good times! Bravo Mr. Marsico!!!

Indeed, I'm still laughing at Clownvis!

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation