FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » kohala bay has arrived!
kohala bay has arrived!
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-15 06:53 am   Permalink

Was able to get a case of handles in at sunset liquors in the coconut grove/coral gables area. 29.99 and it just arrived this morning. Fyi plastic not glass.

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-11-15 09:36 am   Permalink

I gather from my reading that this rum is hard to find, but one of the staples at the Mai Kai. I guess anyone looking to be "authentic" should pick up a bottle.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-15 11:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-11-15 06:53, nomeus wrote:
Was able to get a case of handles in at sunset liquors in the coconut grove/coral gables area. 29.99 and it just arrived this morning. Fyi plastic not glass.

While plastic bottles are not classy, they are lighter when you're lugging your pourables around. And safer around the pool, enabling you to drink more and worry less. I like that!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-15 7:09 pm   Permalink

Kern at the mai kai was kind enough to pour me a sample of it from the plastic handle. Turns out they are the main purchaser of this rum.

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-22 09:47 am   Permalink

the case is already gone...wonder how many of you here saw this post and snatched it up?

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation