FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars vintage home tiki bars - how they rolled back in the day.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
vintage home tiki bars - how they rolled back in the day.
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-06-18 10:52 am   Permalink

Wow, such a cool space and can only imagine what elements were already removed and the parties and good times they had down there.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SufferinSimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-20 8:57 pm   Permalink

Love the pics, thanks Tipsy!

View Profile of SufferinSimon Send a personal message to SufferinSimon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
W8N2Surf
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-12 12:43 pm   Permalink

Just had to say what a great thread, really enjoy seeing those older spaces.

View Profile of W8N2Surf Send a personal message to W8N2Surf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 12 days ago; 12:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks for starting this thread. Love the rooms from the past and you're probably right that they will be demolished. Some great finds though. I like that last bar set up with the fish in the center panel area. Nice effect they created of an aquarium. Fun stuff. Making me miss my parent old rattan breezeway furniture. Blue and green floral cushions as I remember. Mom said they sold it years ago. I asked when I started looking through this home bar thread. Love seeing what everyone is doing and how the bars are coming along. I'm not a bar person but love the vibe.

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation