The Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-01 7:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-01 18:41, Thurston Howell IV wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-12-01 08:28, Lucky Star Tiki Bar wrote:
Yup that is the tail section to a 500lb bomb. I rigged a fire ring and propane take to it. Quite the conversation starter. The yellow one is an old practice bomb, or something like that.

God, there are so many leads here I don't where to start -

Went over to Will's last night and got bombed.

That party at the Lone Start Tiki Bar was a real blast....etc....etc

Love it!

Right? So many for sure. We are going to put on the yellow bomb at the opening "Come in and get bombed"

And thanks it's been fun for sure.

View Profile of Lucky Star Tiki Bar Send a personal message to Lucky Star Tiki Bar  Email Lucky Star Tiki Bar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-20 08:53 am   Permalink

The Palms have found their new home. Old ammo crates make awesome planters

New Med kit hangs on wall. In med kit there is a wash cloth, small towel, mouth wash, and Tums, you know for emergencies' Oh and some Tiki band aids, just in case.

Happy Holidays everybody

Okole Maluna

View Profile of Lucky Star Tiki Bar Send a personal message to Lucky Star Tiki Bar  Email Lucky Star Tiki Bar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-24 07:32 am   Permalink

Mele Kalikimaka from the Lucky Star. We hope you all have the best Christmas ever. Tiki on!

Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-18 11:00 pm   Permalink

Been working on the tiki bar.

Hey who's going to Tiki Oasis 14? Let's meet up and tiki.

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 08:27 am   Permalink

your bar is coming along nicely! looks like a fun place to hang out, sit by the bomb fire and have a drink!! too fun! love your hanging bomb and the use of the ammo box as a planter, great idea!!!!
keep the photos coming!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-21 09:14 am   Permalink

Thanks we are having a blast with it. We hope to work on the back bar this week or next. Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep posting photos for sure. you can also fallow the bar on twitter @lstartikibar

Okole Maluna

Quote:

On 2014-04-21 08:27, Pele Paul wrote:
your bar is coming along nicely! looks like a fun place to hang out, sit by the bomb fire and have a drink!! too fun! love your hanging bomb and the use of the ammo box as a planter, great idea!!!!
keep the photos coming!
paul

[ This Message was edited by: Lucky Star Tiki Bar 2014-04-21 09:15 ]

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 09:38 am   Permalink

awesome guys!!! where are you located? Im out here in Hemet, not to far from the 215 fwy. if I can be of any help, let me know, Im always finding cool militaria stuff like you have in your yard as well as crates, boxes, and barrels that I have too many of!
Hope to see ya at Tiki Oasis

paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-22 07:20 am   Permalink

We are up in NorCal in Menlo Park. It's about 40 miles south of San Francisco. I will keep that in mind Paul. And yes we will be at Tiki Oasis for sure. We must tiki. Already booked passage and rooms. Can't wait, sounds like it will be a blast.

Will

Quote:

On 2014-04-21 09:38, Pele Paul wrote:
awesome guys!!! where are you located? Im out here in Hemet, not to far from the 215 fwy. if I can be of any help, let me know, Im always finding cool militaria stuff like you have in your yard as well as crates, boxes, and barrels that I have too many of!
Hope to see ya at Tiki Oasis

paul

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation