[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Aloha Outpost
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Aloha Outpost
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-16 09:34 am   Permalink

Great job, really liking the landscape look. Been turning some of my boxs into planters.

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cueball446
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-31 9:37 pm   Permalink

I built the boxes for people to sit on by the fire and the taller box makes a great table for a tropical drink and snack. I love getting on this site and checking out what everyone is doing and getting new ideas. I see some of the things people do and I am completely amazed.

View Profile of cueball446 Send a personal message to cueball446      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thruliquidspace
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-01 1:11 pm   Permalink

Nice job!!! Keep up the good work. Check out the simflame lighting controller. It's a great way to add realism to your lights and lanterns simulating a flickering candle light. I purchased several of them and I'm
experimenting on my own backyard playground. There awesome! Good luck!!

http://www.simflame.com

Mahalo!

View Profile of Thruliquidspace Send a personal message to Thruliquidspace  Email Thruliquidspace     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 08:31 am   Permalink

love your bar area! how did I miss seeing the Jungle Cruise painting on the side of the house/garage? too cool!!! you do a great jobs on your crates too!! we need to chat and trade ideas!!!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cueball446
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-17 11:31 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words. I am always open to exchanging ideas. I have added some stuff to the yard. I found that alot of my friends come over with their kids and as kids are want to do, they are always wanting to get into everything. So, I am adding more kid friendly stuff. I still want to be Tiki but I am adding more "Disney" type things. Keeps the kids busy and allows the "adults" to get down to some serious hanging out. I will post some pictures but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them. I added a facade of a old pirate type of building and will be putting "Skully" up there. He has a simple Single channel light organ circuit board to allow him to move his mouth along with what ever is playing over the speakers. His thing will be the pirates of the Caribbean ride sound track. That should keep the kids busy. As always this is the most fascinating site on the web.

[ This Message was edited by: cueball446 2014-05-17 23:42 ]

View Profile of cueball446 Send a personal message to cueball446      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cueball446
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-17 11:46 pm   Permalink

http://tikiroom.com/img/77698x53785592.jpg

cueball446
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-17 11:46 pm   Permalink

http://tikiroom.com/img/77698x53785592.jpg
http://tikiroom.com/img/77698x5378556c.jpg

mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-18 12:17 am   Permalink

Hi Cueball! Your yard is beautiful. It has lots of color. I am from Lake Forest Park, myself but live in Mount Vernon now. Well, this last week was probably pretty fun for you and your family with the beautiful warm weather.

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-18 03:42 am   Permalink

This looks wonderful! Love your use of reclaimed wood, so much more interesting than when everything is a little too clean and perfect.

I can second the earlier recommendation of SimFlame. Instant Adventureland lighting.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cueball446
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-21 9:34 pm   Permalink

Thank you, the Pirates needed a place and moved in. They get a little rowdy on the weekends but the neighbor kids like them. Made a frame then used real mortar, probably something better because it weighs about a hunded and fifty pounds. I am now working on a Tiki playhouse on the hill between the palm trees.

muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-21 10:50 pm   Permalink

love the landscaping and all the different textures. nice use of lighting and props as well.
bang up job!

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-22 8:17 pm   Permalink

ARGH!!! Love it.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation