FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events pre-exotica 2003?
pre-exotica 2003?
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 06:43 am   Permalink

I was thinking of having a garage/yard sale at my parents house a week or two prior to Exotica 200, unfortunately I won't be selling any tiki items but great other stuff. BTW, my parents live right behind Hala Kahiki. So would you guys be up for perusing a great garage sale and drinks at Hala Kahiki prior to the event? let me know I'm still trying to decide if this is worth it.

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 11:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-15 06:43, Dawn32 wrote:
I was thinking of having a garage/yard sale at my parents house a week or two prior to Exotica 200, unfortunately I won't be selling any tiki items but great other stuff. BTW, my parents live right behind Hala Kahiki. So would you guys be up for perusing a great garage sale and drinks at Hala Kahiki prior to the event? let me know I'm still trying to decide if this is worth it.

It doesn't take much encouragement to get me out to HK...

When and where?

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 1:14 pm   Permalink

Well, I've got a final at the end of this month. So I was thinking either the first or second Saturday in August. Let me know.

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-21 5:47 pm   Permalink

the junkman, like the name says, is always up for a good garage sale and the amazing Hala Kahiki. I was just there a few weeks ago celebrating my birthday. Just post a time and place and hopefully the tiki gods will steer me in the right direction. By the way, hope the book is selling like crazy James!

chris

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vntgkitten

Posted: 2003-07-22 06:43 am   Permalink

Sounds great. I'm going to see if I can have this sale next Saturday (August 2nd). I'll let everyone know next week.

View Profile of vntgkitten Send a personal message to vntgkitten  Email vntgkitten     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-28 06:16 am   Permalink

OK guys the yard sale is on! I'll be selling holiday decorations, housewares and a lot more. My parents happen to live right behind Hala Kahiki, so anyone interested in going for a drink is more than welcome to swing by. This is a one day only sale. Saturday, August 2nd from 9am-4pm, 8836 Cherry Avenue, River Grove. This is just 2 blocks west of the Grand/River Road intersection. Anyone who needs directions should just email me directly (vntgkitten@yahoo.com)

Hope to see you all there.

Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 10:56 am   Permalink

Oh, yeah. This is a weather permitting event. So hopefully it will be nice out. I've got a lot of great things for sale including a girls mountain bike, holiday decorations and housewares.

Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-01 06:55 am   Permalink

Just a reminder, my garage sale is still on for one day only, this Saturday (from 9am-4pm)! Weather permitting, this is going to be outdoors. I've got some great stuff, lots of Christmas decorations. The address again is 8836 Cherry Avenue, River Grove, by the intersection of Grand/River rd. Hala Kahiki is at Chestnut/River, Cherry avenue runs parallel to cherry avenue, one block south. Be sure to let me know you are from TikiCentral. Hope to meet a lot of you.

Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 05:58 am   Permalink

I would like to thank Amazon Ann and Stefan for coming out to my little garage sale. It was very nice meeting you guys and look forward to seeing you at Kona Kai. So did you guys go to Hala Kahiki?

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation