FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Victoria BC Tiki Tuesdays.
Victoria BC Tiki Tuesdays.
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-04 10:20 am   Permalink

I know there isn't many of us Victoria Tiki peeps here.. But I thought Id share this anyway.

New restaurant in town North 48 is having a weekly Tiki night, I havnt checked it out yet but will soon.
We have no Tiki bars here so this is good news, for me at least...

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/north-FORTY-EIGHT/239628076197225?hc_location=timeline

[ This Message was edited by: Dagg 2013-12-04 10:21 ]

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bizarromarc

Posted: 2014-01-23 7:20 pm   Permalink

Excellent. Thanks for the post. Im the bar manager/tiki geek @ the North 48 restaurant. We do tiki all week long and $5 on tuesdays. So far the response has been amazing. I try to make everything from scratch, syrups and all. And hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be selling Tiki farm mugs out of the restaurant as well. So I'd love for any Victoria Tiki fans to come on down and introduce yourself to me. Your first drink is on me.

cheers
Marc

View Profile of Bizarromarc Send a personal message to Bizarromarc  Email Bizarromarc     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-24 04:52 am   Permalink

Marc, you rock, keep educating people about good cocktails and the tiki vibe! Wishing you and your bar all the best for success and a whole helluva lot of fun!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-01-27 08:18 am   Permalink

Woohoo! SoccerTiki and I will be in Victoria in May for the day. We can't wait to stop by

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-01-27 08:18 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-01-27 08:18 am   Permalink

Woohoo! SoccerTiki and I will be in Victoria in May for the dau. We can't wait to stop by

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-01-27 08:19 am   Permalink

Woohoo! SoccerTiki and I will be in Victoria in May for the dau. We can't wait to stop by

Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 12:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-23 19:20, Bizarromarc wrote:
Excellent. Thanks for the post. Im the bar manager/tiki geek @ the North 48 restaurant. We do tiki all week long and $5 on tuesdays. So far the response has been amazing. I try to make everything from scratch, syrups and all. And hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be selling Tiki farm mugs out of the restaurant as well. So I'd love for any Victoria Tiki fans to come on down and introduce yourself to me. Your first drink is on me.

cheers
Marc

Hey Mark!
The cocktails we had there were great! and thanks again for the jar of homemade falernum!!!

Quote:

On 2014-01-27 08:18, WooHooWahine wrote:
Woohoo! SoccerTiki and I will be in Victoria in May for the day. We can't wait to stop by

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-01-27 08:18 ]

A day isnt long enough!!!!
Send me a pm if you two would like some company at N48.

cheers
Darren

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation