FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » New Years Eve with The Hula Girls at Don the Beachcomber!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New Years Eve with The Hula Girls at Don the Beachcomber!
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-10 09:09 am   Permalink

We hope that you can join The Hula Girls NYE Party in the Dagger Bar!
Here are the details:

9pm-1:30am
ONLY 8 tables for sales @ $200 per table which includes
6 people max per table
Appetizer Platter for 6
Champagne Bottle
Party Favors
Merchandise Bags
Reserved Table All Night Long

Come Ring in the New Year with the hottest band in Southern California, Like a ‘32 Ford tearing through the International Marketplace in 1960 Honolulu, The Hula Girls have been busy preaching their self-described ‘hulabilly’ sounds all over Southern California. It’s the upright bass thumping of Mr. Christian Kessler, the dizzying drumming of Mr. Doug Sanborn, the Gretsch guitar twangin’ of Mr. Spike Marble, and the smooth and haunting steel guitar from Mr. Gary Brandin!

If you do not want to reserve a table but still want to come in and enjoy the fun! And ring in the new year then come and join us, NO COVER! And limited seating available at the Bar.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-12 5:04 pm   Permalink

Spike we've reserved a table...happy that we'll be bringing in the New Year with you and the ladies!
-Reagan & Brian

View Profile of MaiTaiMe Send a personal message to MaiTaiMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-12 5:04 pm   Permalink

Spike we've reserved a table...happy that we'll be bringing in the New Year with you and the ladies!
-Reagan & Brian

View Profile of MaiTaiMe Send a personal message to MaiTaiMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Oxybeles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-13 07:51 am   Permalink

If we can only round up four more people we would love to attend....

“All roads lead to rum.” ~ W.C. Fields

[ This Message was edited by: Oxybeles 2013-12-13 07:52 ]

View Profile of Oxybeles Send a personal message to Oxybeles      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-13 10:06 am   Permalink

Awesome, Reagan and Brian! We'll be stoked to have you guys with us!

Oxybeles, I'm sure if you post on here, you might be able to find some people to join you at your table!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-16 2:02 pm   Permalink

Are you guys, like good?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-16 8:07 pm   Permalink

We for sure have 2 spots at our already reserved table...maybe even four(waiting on a reply from some peeps). If anyone is interested in sharing a table with us please let me know asap.

Thanks!
Reagan

lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-16 8:44 pm   Permalink

Sounds like the place to be!

See you there.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Oxybeles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-16 9:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-16 20:07, MaiTaiMe wrote:
We for sure have 2 spots at our already reserved table...maybe even four(waiting on a reply from some peeps). If anyone is interested in sharing a table with us please let me know asap.

Thanks!
Reagan

My wife and I would be honored to share your table to welcome in the New Year in such a glorious manner... See PM,

View Profile of Oxybeles Send a personal message to Oxybeles      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-23 12:36 pm   Permalink

Table reservations are filing up! Get one asap, if you want to join us for New Years!

MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-25 7:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-16 21:16, Oxybeles wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-12-16 20:07, MaiTaiMe wrote:

Thanks!
Reagan

My wife and I would be honored to share your table to welcome in the New Year in such a glorious manner... See PM,

Oxybeles, I sent you a PM about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks! Reagan

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-27 01:33 am   Permalink

We got the last table, so see you all there!

(Brian & Reagan Thanks so much for the offer to share your table! we just didn't know if we could make it this year
at the time, last minute plan change) (The wife wants it, the wife gets it)

So we look forward to seeing you all there!
Be sure to have a "Go Bag" on hand if something goes wrong....

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-27 11:31 am   Permalink

I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year with friends at Don's with the Hula Girls. Always a good time!

Looks like I'll be kissing a Tiki at midnight again this year.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-28 08:05 am   Permalink

The VIP tables are SOLD OUT!

We're gonna have us one hell of a party for New Years Eve! The band and I are super stoked that you guy would chose to spend New Years with The Hula Girls. Love you guys!

AND... if you still wanted to come join in the festivities, but didn't reserve a table, it's free to sit at the bar or just buzz about the room!

Looking forward to spending New Years with y'all!

Oxybeles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-31 6:06 pm   Permalink

Tick-Tock on the Tiki Clock....

The PAR-TAY will soon begin...

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation