FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace FS: Original Saloon Doors from the Tropics (PS CAL) Made by Leroy Schmaltz
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
FS: Original Saloon Doors from the Tropics (PS CAL) Made by Leroy Schmaltz
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-19 6:01 pm   Permalink

and a

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-19 6:27 pm   Permalink

Awesome Sven...and a big shout out to DesertXJ760. Thanks for being true to your intentions. My crazy Cheese land life life may be in turmoil, but I can rest assured all is right in the TIKI world. Happy Holidays to all...OGR

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-19 6:56 pm   Permalink

Here's another rare souvenir from the Caliente Tropics Resort:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-HUGE-Caliente-Tropics-Hotel-Beach-Towels-TIKI-HEADS-/161179180879?hash=item2587071f4f

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-20 3:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-19 18:27, Or Got Rum? wrote:
..and a big shout out to DesertXJ760. Thanks for being true to your intentions.

My faith in humanity is a little bit restored today! I didn't want to say, but I soooo was thinking this was going to end up being a shakedown....I am glad my cynicism proved incorrect, and that there are decent people out there who don't just want to make a buck. Props to you, DesertXJ760! Your item will be with a man who many here, including myself, consider to be the godfather/heart and soul of tiki.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-20 3:44 pm   Permalink

Yeah! A happy ending. Can't wait to see photos of the doors when they get to their new home!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-18 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-18 17:04, bigbrotiki wrote:
Another day comes to an end, with no reaction from the seller OR anyone here on the board. What is this " I am learning NOT to share -month"!? Are all the people that wrote p.m.s to the offer just lurkers here, on the prowl to skim possessions for their collection, and otherwise couldn't give a rat's ass about Tiki?

Am I the only one that is bummed there is no further info?
No pics, no details of what happened when they were picked up, how was the condition, whats the future plans, who really owns them, etc...

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation