FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Spruced Up Existing Bar High Rez Pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Spruced Up Existing Bar High Rez Pics
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-24 7:02 pm   Permalink

Fantastic (all around). The lamp is amazing- any more info on it? Love the displays, and yes, the rum collection is stellar. I'll be right over!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-24 7:16 pm   Permalink

thank you! all i know is the lady i got it from down here in miami, picked it up at a yard sale or something. its made with 3 coconuts and pieces of coconuts. i added colored bulbs to it, looks better now.

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thurston Howell IV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-27 4:21 pm   Permalink

Love that bar and your enviable mug collection! Also admire that quote about borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Funny but true.

View Profile of Thurston Howell IV Send a personal message to Thurston Howell IV  Email Thurston Howell IV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-12-30 09:26 am   Permalink

That is a cool looking bar! I like the lamp too, it must cast some great shadows on the walls.
A vendor in Thailand is selling a coconut lamp similar to that on etsy.com. The price is right, $15.65, but I'm hesitant to order it because the vendor doesn't have a rating. They just opened an Etsy account in September.

www.etsy.com/listing/161664567/coconut-lamp-thai-handmade-for?ref=shop_home_active

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-30 09:28 am   Permalink

thanks thurston

yep thats the lamp...that one looks taller. i like it!

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-30 10:06 am   Permalink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Coconut-Tree-Table-Lamp-Home-Event-Wedding-Decoration-/320995081107?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abccc3b93

nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-12 4:11 pm   Permalink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coconut-Shell-Lamp-Torch-Decorative-Floor-Lamps-Coconut-Touch-Lamp-Handmade-/331102812561?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1743f991

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-12 5:55 pm   Permalink

That is indeed Wendy...our famous and awesome mug creator.

I love looking at you magical lounge all over again...rico suave!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-12 8:07 pm   Permalink

oh thats awesome! i have one of her pieces....

nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-23 09:51 am   Permalink

here is a hanging coconut lamp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coconut-Shell-Lamp-Wall-Hanging-Ceiling-Lamp-Decorative-Garden-Lights-Handmade-/331106285795?pt=Lamps_US&hash=item4d1778f8e3

TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-23 10:26 am   Permalink

Think it's the same seller on etsy and eBay. You photograph the lamp so much better than they do!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-23 10:51 am   Permalink

ah that would explain it...

i do photography as a hobby so i might have an unfair advantage!

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-23 10:57 am   Permalink

Wow, nice bar! Great mug collection too!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-23 11:22 am   Permalink

thanks! it's in a state of disarray right now as im trying to move things around

Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-23 10:42 pm   Permalink

Awesome bar, the mirror in the first pic makes it look like a large restaurant at first glance.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation