FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 18:51, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 18:36, El Jefe wrote:

I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you.

You mean like you are doing, right now?

You are not the "jefe" of me, or anyone else. ATP is entitled to his opinion like anyone. I actually think he is on to something with this whole thing. Guy just shows up a month ago on this forum, buys a bunch of stuff from a now defunct restaurant as is selling these pieces for some pretty ridiculous prices...yeah, it's a free country...but I also feel there is something immoral about it. I don't know the whole situation, and won't pretend to...but on the face of it, doesn't smell right. ATP (Like anyone else) should be allowed to question the whole thing, same way this Fez Moai person is allowed to buy up stuff with little intent for personal use, and open a store here, or in the Don's parking lot. There is more to this story than meets the eye.

"Groan", Another troll? READ what I wrote above about keeping stuff Lucas! Jeez! You and ATP must be bowling buddies or something. Another person high on opinions but low on facts. So you think I'm a profiteer, great, duly noted, now move along. God Bless America! Tell you what, If I do show up to the next ITMP at Don's, how about you and ATP buy me a drink and you'll see that I'm a pretty cool dude. I'll crack a few jokes, say some tiki things, and everything will be hunky dory!

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:10 pm   Permalink

I'll bet you guys are the reason why I can't get a spot to the ITMP. Soccertiki? Woohoowahine? I can see it now, "waaah, don't let him in because he is out in the pouring rain selling stuff!" I explained my presence there and Sven Kirsten can back that up. Woah! REALLY?!

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:00, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 18:54, El Jefe wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 18:51, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you.

You mean like you are doing, right now?

You are not the "jefe" of me, or anyone else. ATP is entitled to his opinion like anyone. I actually think he is on to something with this whole thing. Guy just shows up a month ago on this forum, buys a bunch of stuff from a now defunct restaurant as is selling these pieces for some pretty ridiculous prices...yeah, it's a free country...but I also feel there is something immoral about it. I don't know the whole situation, and won't pretend to...but on the face of it, doesn't smell right. ATP (Like anyone else) should be allowed to question the whole thing, same way this Fez Moai person is allowed to buy up stuff with little intent for personal use, and open a store here, or in the Don's parking lot. There is more to this story than meets the eye.

Here we go......the other dance partner has arrived.

I don't have too much time to spend on you, seeing as how I have much better things to do....but I will leave you with this.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/youre_your.htm

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2014-01-18 19:05 ]

Glad to know that you don't have much time to spend on me. That must mean you're attending and supporting all the tiki events that you're are not booked at right?

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:17 pm   Permalink

ooohh, that was a real zinger right there! Must say, you really got me with that one.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:17, lucas vigor wrote:
ooohh, that was a real zinger right there! Must say, you really got me with that one.

Wait.....I'm confused. I thought you didn't have time for me.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:28 pm   Permalink

Oh man, this is a hell of an entertaining thread, isn't it folks? Will your hero continue to be smeared by a couple of annoying villains? Stay tuned! Same tiki-time, same tiki-channel!

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:10, Fez Moai wrote:
I'll bet you guys are the reason why I can't get a spot to the ITMP. Soccertiki? Woohoowahine? I can see it now, "waaah, don't let him in because he is out in the pouring rain selling stuff!" I explained my presence there and Sven Kirsten can back that up. Woah! REALLY?!

Neither of us have any say in who is there, or not there. If your intentions end up being honorable, I am sure ATP will owe you an apology...as will I.

Time will tell. And as for being a great guy, maybe you are, maybe you are not. I have met ATP, and in my opinion, he IS a great guy...outspoken, yep...but a good guy regardless.

But let me ask you a question (or anyone else that wants to chime in)...did other people have a chance to obtain items from the bahooka? I don't remember the exact circumstances because it was a while ago...but I seem to remember there were questions in that matter....you are fairly new here, and are now a Bahooka decor salesman....I think ATP brings up a valid question....also, your prices do seem a little high....I would not buy any of this stuff. If someone else wants to, cool. Could be your intentions are pure. I think it is fair to question, though.

Someone here just recently obtained a door from the caliente tropics.. the person who received it is someone we all know is going to preserve and cherish it...however, if that person was not an esteemed member of this forum who we all know and respect, but a total newbie here...and was now attempting to sell that door here for a very high price...I think others would be questioning it. Just to put ATP's post in perspective.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2014-01-18 19:32 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:24, El Jefe wrote:
Quote:

El jefe, no one ever needed a rolled up newspaper across the snout more then you.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:39 pm   Permalink

Hey hey, this is about me, remember? The dastardly pirate with my own store in the parking lot, breaking all the rules and stealing the women with the highest disregard for your opinions.

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:39, Fez Moai wrote:
Hey hey, this is about me, remember? The dastardly pirate with my own store in the parking lot, breaking all the rules and stealing the women with the highest disregard for your opinions.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:33, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:24, El Jefe wrote:
Quote:

El jefe, no one ever needed a rolled up newspaper across the snout more then you.

Per ATP "TC does have rules against threating people
so cut that crap right now!"

Security!!!!! Security!!!!!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'm gonna pull a Grog. It's you're not your.

Please stop ATP. I know you won't think so but YOU'RE embarASSing yourself. I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you. I know the whole "I'm a blunt guy and can post or say whatever I want" is the schtick you hide behind but it's just tired. If you don't like the prices don't buy and move along. Obviously others have no problems with the prices. To just create your own revisionist history of how Fez obtained the items and then presented them here is the real BS.

Showing up a bit late to the party Jefe, just where in "H-E Double Hockey Sticks" otherwise known as your house
did you get the idea I was speaking for anyone else, but myself.

Also I have no idea how "Fez" obtained the items & think it rather suspect
as is his presumptuous & shameful conduct at Don's which is a fact & witnessed by many people attending.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Wow. And I thought we were all grown up now.

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

LOL! Jefe, just hope it's not the Sunday paper.

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 7:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 19:44, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

I'm gonna pull a Grog. It's you're not your.

Please stop ATP. I know you won't think so but YOU'RE embarASSing yourself. I just don't get why you feel compelled to speak for so many other people when they did not ask you. I know the whole "I'm a blunt guy and can post or say whatever I want" is the schtick you hide behind but it's just tired. If you don't like the prices don't buy and move along. Obviously others have no problems with the prices. To just create your own revisionist history of how Fez obtained the items and then presented them here is the real BS.

Showing up a bit late to the party Jefe, just where in "H-E Double Hockey Sticks" otherwise known as your house
did you get the idea I was speaking for anyone else, but myself.

Also I have no idea how "Fez" obtained the items & think it rather suspect
as is his presumptuous & shameful conduct at Don's which is a fact & witnessed by many people attending.

Please call the witnesses to the stand. In my defense, I call on none other than Sven Kirsten himself. If you must know how I obtained said items, then please ignore all of the posts and pictures that I have already put up. This is apparently a game already. ATP, I am a part of a covert, CIA funded group that seeks to duplicate tiki items from closed restaurants and to sell them in order to fund our secret pineapple plantation. It is called STFUP, which stands for Stealing Things From U People. If you promise not to report me, I'll make you a junior officer and give you a neat-o badge to wear. Deal?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation