FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Bahooka Restaurant items for sale
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:13, El Jefe wrote:

Thanks for proving me right. Game....set....match.

Oh, how droll....

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-01-18 21:24 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:21, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:13, El Jefe wrote:

Thanks for proving me right. Game....set....match.

Oh, how droll....

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-01-18 21:24 ]

Then why are you still commenting on this thread? Sorry....I forgot you just can't help yourself. Now we have resorted to avoiding the questions being asked and posting images. ATP Playbook 101.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:44 pm   Permalink

I can't believe what went on here, and that pages of it !? Is this a friggin' sorority, or the Tiki community !? ATP, you are way out of line. Couple of years ago you were banned from TC for this kinda b.s. - seems you forgot. This embarrassing thread should have been locked pages ago!

Fez Moai contacted me a couple of days before the Marketplace, and asked if I was gonna be there, he had some Bahooka items for me. I met him, he seemed like genuine lover of the place who happened to came across some of the left over stuff. He wanted to know what to ask for it, and I said I was not good at gauging these kind of things, but that the Tiki community was generally not flush with moolah.

So, maybe he aimed too high with some of the stuff, but what is the big fickin' deal? Where does all this animosity come from? I judged him as a newbie, but not as a chiseler, rather someone that was eager to learn more about Tiki as he had always liked it, and did not know this Tiki scene existed. Bet he now wishes he never found out.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:44, bigbrotiki wrote:
I can't believe what went on here, and that pages of it !? Is this a friggin' sorority, or the Tiki community !? ATP, you are way out of line. Couple of years ago you were banned from TC for this kinda b.s. - seems you forgot. This embarrassing thread should have been locked pages ago!

Fez Moai contacted me a couple of days before the Marketplace, and asked if I was gonna be there, he had some Bahooka items for me. I met him, he seemed like genuine lover of the place who happened to came across some of the left over stuff. He wanted to know what to ask for it, and I said I was not good at gauging these kind of things, but that the Tiki community was generally not flush with moolah.

So, maybe he aimed too high with some of the stuff, but what is the big fickin' deal? Where does all this animosity come from? I judged him as a newbie, but not as a chiseler, rather someone that was eager to learn more about Tiki as he had always liked it, and did not know this Tiki scene existed. Bet he now wishes he never found out.

This^. Enough said. Now back to the regular scheduled programing.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-18 9:56 pm   Permalink

Thanks a million Sven. Just like Zeus throwing down a bolt of lightning.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 10:26 pm   Permalink

BEFORE THIS GETS LOCKED....

I, BAMBOO BEN, BUILD CUSTOM TIKI ROOMS FOR YOU!!!

GOOGLE- BAMBOO BEN !!!

JUST ASK EVERYONE HERE!!!

ALOHA! AND TIKI TIKI!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 10:28 pm   Permalink

& a

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-18 10:31 pm   Permalink

Ben, I PM'd you about getting wood from the Bahooka a few days ago. Not from me, but from the owner. I'm trying to see as much of the place go somewhere useful.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-18 10:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 22:31, Fez Moai wrote:
Ben, I PM'd you about getting wood from the Bahooka a few days ago. Not from me, but from the owner. I'm trying to see as much of the place go somewhere useful.

Got that Fez but I have been buried with other stuff.

Hope it goes to a good home!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-19 07:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-18 21:44, bigbrotiki wrote:

That puts a different spin on things. I still think ATP (and anyone else) has a right to question the whole thing....but Sven's word is as good as any, and I personally feel that if he is vouching for Fez's good intentions..then that is good enough for me. Just try to keep in mind how the whole thing looked...

anyway, for now....I offer my apology, Fez...

all in all, this thread had the potential to be epic!

But the action (and spelling police pursuits) is/are better over at talkbass..

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f34/signing-off-1046959/index13.html

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2014-01-19 08:11 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 09:06 am   Permalink

I'm glad you are saying that I was right in a roundabout way, and leaving doubt and suspicion with it. Please stop posting on my Marketplace thread.

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-19 09:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 09:06, Fez Moai wrote:
I'm glad you are saying that I was right in a roundabout way, and leaving doubt and suspicion with it. Please stop posting on my Marketplace thread.

I offered my apology...you obviously won't accept it. Case closed. As to "doubt and suspicion"...you are creating that all on your own.

So I guess we ain't having that drink together, after all.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 09:35 am   Permalink

Please.....stop.

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-01-19 09:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 07:45, lucas vigor wrote:
But the action (and spelling police pursuits) is/are better over at talkbass..

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f34/signing-off-1046959/index13.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_DjiLLDfo&sns=em

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-19 09:39 am   Permalink

If you and ATP had any balls, then come up to me in person at the ITMP and offer me the apology like a man. Bunch of internet cowboys with plastic guns.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation