FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MOJAVE OASIS IV April 11.12.13.2014 Tickets on Sale Now!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
MOJAVE OASIS IV April 11.12.13.2014 Tickets on Sale Now!
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-14 11:14 am   Permalink

Please join us for our 4th Mojave Oasis event, April 11, 12,13 2014 !!!!

You can start ordering tickets for Mojave Oasis! Friday 6pm will be when I open up for sale the trailers on site. If you are interested in a trailer, send me an email on Friday 6pm. First come, first get! Email me if you have any Questions.
EXNY1@aol.com

This year's poster by Dirk Yates!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-15 8:14 pm   Permalink

Mojave Oasis is always a great & relaxing time to hang out with wonderful people in a beautiful environment.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-17 10:30 am   Permalink

Just signed up for a "Warrior on the Grass" campsite.

Here is the link for Mojave Oasis IV:
http://mojaveoasis.com/mojaveoasis4.html

Amy, I'll take my usual campsite #1

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-17 10:31 am   Permalink

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-20 6:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-17 10:30, Rum Dog wrote:
Just signed up for a "Warrior on the Grass" campsite.

Can't wait to see what your site will look like this year!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-21 12:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tom.

Kapu will be my most elaborate campsite yet. There will be many great photo opportunities. I will be bringing several items from my backyard as well as some special items I have made over the last year. It looks like I will have to rent a truck again to haul it all out there and back. The old SUV is just too small.

Kapu Village will be very memorable and something to see in person to appreciate its full scale.

There will be more smoke and fire than ever before.

The Newberry Springs volunteer fire department has been given notice and will be on full alert.

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-25 10:00 pm   Permalink

Ahhh, Mojave Oasis. I can't wait to be there, in tiki paradise.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-26 2:03 pm   Permalink

We are looking forward to the event! It'll be our first time. My folks are coming too, so we are looking forward to showing them how great the tiki community is. Dad and I are already planning our sites theme/decorations. Can't wait to relax and meet lots of great people.

View Profile of MaiTaiMe Send a personal message to MaiTaiMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hoolie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-30 11:21 am   Permalink

So excited for this event to get here!...and hopefully warmer weather! Dibroc (John) and I are cooking again and are almost done finalizing what vittles we will be serving. Friday and Sunday breakfasts will be continental, with a full breakfast on Saturday. Dinners are planned for Friday and Saturday, and if you are vegetarian or pescatarian, etc., I'd really appreciate a PM so we will prepare enough for the non-meat eaters.
~Julie

View Profile of hoolie Send a personal message to hoolie  Email hoolie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-01 07:32 am   Permalink

My dad(Tim Reagan) and I are interested in hosting a tent crawl. Will there be more information about that soon or who do we contact about it?

Thanks
Reagan

View Profile of MaiTaiMe Send a personal message to MaiTaiMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-05 6:59 pm   Permalink

Good for MaiTaiMe. Looking forward to your campsite and your hosting a leg of the tent and trailer crawl.

Here is some info that will hopefully help. Last year this thread was kind of on the dead side except for my usual hype for my campsite & cocktail prior to the event. As you can see from the lack of response so far to your question this may be the case again. You should find the actual event very laid back and very enjoyable. It is the event that I find the easiest to meet and get acquainted with the Tiki Ohana.

At Mojave Oasis 2013 Marie from Tonga Hut came around seeing who was interested in hosting and she then organized the schedule. I don't know if things will be much different this year or what individual will be in charge. There was no thread on TC for the schedule or the number of people interested to crawl. I think I made about 35-45 cocktails last year. Hopefully that will give you a number to work with do determine how much booze to buy.

It is best to have your cocktail ready to go at the beginning of your time slot so all you have to do is pour and enjoy the company of others. Trying to make the cocktails one at at time is too hectic and time consuming.

I imagine your drink will be a tasty Mai Tai. Can't wait.

Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-05 7:01 pm   Permalink

. .

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-05 9:05 pm   Permalink

Hey bud, let's party.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-06 09:35 am   Permalink

Thanks for the info Rum Dog. From talking to people who've gone in the past I've heard that its really mellow...guess I'm just so excited to go that I don't wanna miss out on getting involved! And I really appreciate the info on how much cocktail to make...not quite sure what ours will be yet, that's my husband's job. Until April! Mahalo!

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-07 2:24 pm   Permalink

We will set the crawls about a month out, right now we are I trailer onsite left, and the trailer area is filling up fast. Hope to see you all there this year!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation