FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Daninsh Concrete :) hope it is the right place
Daninsh Concrete :) hope it is the right place
Skipper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-19 03:50 am   Permalink

The Bucket Thing

Cool Green Gay

Hot Frogy

View Profile of Skipper Send a personal message to Skipper  Email Skipper Goto the website of Skipper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-19 04:13 am   Permalink

Velkommen tilbage til Tiki Central, Skipper
Det har været et stykke tid.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skipper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-19 04:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 04:13, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Velkommen tilbage til Tiki Central, Skipper
Det har været et stykke tid.

Tusinde tak Atomic:) har haft travlt med at skaffe værksted og lave galleri for mine figure

View Profile of Skipper Send a personal message to Skipper  Email Skipper Goto the website of Skipper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-19 04:26 am   Permalink

Det har været et stykke tid,undskyld mit danske er rustent.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skipper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-19 04:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 04:26, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Det har været et stykke tid,undskyld mit danske er rustent.

Syntes nu du klare det ganske godt Der hvor du bor, var det et af de steder hvor der blev så koldt ? Her i det nordligeste Jylland har vi haft sne vejr i to dage non stop, vi har fået en meter sne efterhånden

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-19 08:11 am   Permalink

Love them Skipper, especially Rango.

I am getting ready start working on a concrete sculpture today, hope mine turns out half good as good as yours! I'm sure you have different products in Denmark but what are you using? Do you wrap the foam with some sort of mesh ? Fiber or wire? do you use a concrete with gravel in it or more like a mortar or stucco base coat with sand? Do you use any fibers in the cement? Any additives?

Thanks

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skipper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-20 09:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-19 08:11, MadDogMike wrote:
Love them Skipper, especially Rango.

I am getting ready start working on a concrete sculpture today, hope mine turns out half good as good as yours! I'm sure you have different products in Denmark but what are you using? Do you wrap the foam with some sort of mesh ? Fiber or wire? do you use a concrete with gravel in it or more like a mortar or stucco base coat with sand? Do you use any fibers in the cement? Any additives?

Thanks

Hi Mike
Thank you for the nice Word Well I use a product Makemake Concrete it Danish and there is no sand or stone in Try
www.zooply.dk that's were a bye it I use Styrofoam to put the concrete on, but when we built big Things wee use metal barres whit net on.. On my page I have a lot of Pictures showing how I make it, and under foto album there is many Pictures from the first thing I build.. my site is www.betonfigure.dk Are you on face book?

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation