[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Pahoehoe Hut - Long Beach, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pahoehoe Hut - Long Beach, CA
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 12:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks! We were very lucky to get into this house when prices were at a real dip in 1995. It's a small house though (slightly over 1000 sq. ft.), so we had to move a lot of stuff to the already crowded garage from the patio area when it was redone. Gotta continue the never-ending garage purge, but it is doubtful anything will ever expand into there. There will be plenty of additions to the lanais and backyard, though!

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 12:32 pm   Permalink

For completeness sake, I should include my only two pieces of Witco, both cats.

The other one isn't in the Pahoehoe Hut, though nearby...owing to its utilitarian purpose:

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 12:45 pm   Permalink

Nice build! I'm jealous that you had the master do your work! That, and your easy access to Oceanic Arts! Love the bar stools as well.

Enjoy!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 1:23 pm   Permalink

Another Bamboo Ben miracle! Looks great, love the before and after pics. Especially like all the float lighting, makes for a great "vibe" all around. I agree w/ all that have said it, love the classic stylings all around. Congrats!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 2:50 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben plus 2 Witco cats? now I really hate you!!!!! lol.................jk it looks awesome, gotta have you all come out when I start my new build in Murrieta, Ca................soon!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 4:56 pm   Permalink

Be careful what you wish for!
Quote:

On 2014-01-20 20:00, congawa wrote:
Thank you, Big Kahuna...next time you're over on this coast, you are welcome to stop in for a visit!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 5:07 pm   Permalink

Nice build. Come on down to Don's on Saturday and find yourself a puffer for that awesome room

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-22 7:46 pm   Permalink

Night shots look sweet with all the colors
Good job

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation