FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) Rum Donation Drive for Eric
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) Rum Donation Drive for Eric
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 3 days ago; 10:53 am   Permalink

Hi Jim, I'll put you on the list. I'm shipping after the crawl to those who miss coming or you could pick it up here when you are able. Try your best to make it this is such a blast. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 1:53 pm   Permalink

How much are the mugs going for?

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 3:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-09-05 07:56, danlovestikis wrote:

*******************************Important Message********************************************************************************

Hi Crawlers, the cost for the Albert's tiki mug is set at $60 each. Check the list on page one to make sure you are there if you want one. If not just PM me here on Tiki Central or just post a message on this thread. Thank you all for letting me make the mug each year I truly love doing it. Wendy

*********************************************************************************************************************************

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation