FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5)
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 01:18 am   Permalink

Hey! I didn't know you guys were taking volunteers? I wanna come over to watch the process and paint mugs for you! I can be there on my bicycle in 15 minutes or less!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 12:21 am   Permalink

For those that didn't attend last year we had purchased a 1980 Mid-Century Modern "style" Streng Atrium and moved in just 8 weeks prior to last year's crawl.
We still want to purchase and install a ton of bamboo and thatch but here's a little background:
Our main influence is Disney's Adventureland. With that in mind we have several "themed" rooms, including Tiki, The Pirate's Lair, Undersea Theater and more. Remember we have not even been in the house a year yet....but it's making progress.
To see photos of the yard and interior shots please visit our page on Facebook and "LIKE" us.

Mahalo and hope to see you in the flesh at The Headhunter's Hideaway and Jungle Room Lounge
Dr.TikiMojo

https://www.facebook.com/HeadhuntersHideawayandJungleRoomLounge?ref=hl

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation