FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) Tiki Mug Donation Drive for Eric
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
2014 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (October 3,4,5) Tiki Mug Donation Drive for Eric
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 1:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

CRAWL ASSISTANCE FOR ERIC - We got Eric covered for mugs so please bring a bottle of rum to donate to Eric's empty bar.

What kind of rum does Eric like?

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 4:34 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the great tip Wendy...here is a few pages of the menu (in light so you can see them ) and a pic of one of the paintings I am ready to start painting. I have since tightened the base drawing up.

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2 days ago; 9:14 pm   Permalink

Or Got Rum? Thank you so much for the photos of Albert's menu. I'd also love to see the cover. Do you remember if they actually served the drinks in these volcano and tiki bowls?

Is your painting of what you remember of the insides of Albert's Tiki Village? I so curious.

Very cool, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: Yesterday; 10:30 am   Permalink

The next step has been to add gold highlights with pin-striping paint that I got from Mahalo Tiki.

These mugs have traveled a lot during all these steps.

The crawl is getting closer. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: Yesterday; 7:22 pm   Permalink

Eric says his favorite is Cruzan rum. He lost: Ron Zacapa, Lemon Heart 80 & 151, Appleton Estate, 12 yr, Reserve & VX, Cruzan White Rum. Any donations towards the cause will be appreciated.

Wendy...the mug is looking beautiful We can't thank you enough for your dedication and artistic skills for our crawl mugs.

We are tightening up the schedule so keep an eye on the intro post and if you are crawling please send me a PM with your email address so I can send you the stop addresses.

We have a great group of hosts, so any any liquid gifts to them is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting new Tikiphiles and catching up with usual posse.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2014-08-31 19:34 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation