FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Uncle Trav's Trader's Hut miniature is SOLD
Uncle Trav's Trader's Hut miniature is SOLD
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 7:29 pm   Permalink

Well folks this is the only miniature I have left and it's up for bid on eBay. This build is the most detailed hut I have done to date. Tons of tiny details to explore on this one. Many many hours went into building this mini piece of paradise. Handmade by myself and a one of a kind piece of art. I don't make many of these and this is the last one I have. Thanks for looking..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncle-Travs-miniature-Traders-hut-Vintage-Tiki-Style-Perfect-For-The-Mug-Shelf-/191053810374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7bb1cac6

Here is a link to the thread with more photos of the hut. Thanks for looking.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=33960&forum=18&290

[ This Message was edited by: uncle trav 2014-02-01 06:22 ]

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 10:25 pm   Permalink

Although this is the last one you have I hope its not the last one you make!

All of them have come out so beautiful. You do great work!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-29 06:09 am   Permalink

Thanks SandraDee. I will make more down the road. My work has dried up as it always does this time of year so the bills outweigh the thrills for the moment.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-29 9:19 pm   Permalink

As a proud owner of one of Uncle Trav's mini huts, I can vouch for their amazing quality. A great addition to any Tiki room out there. Hope you find time to make some more of these little gems.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 10:31 pm   Permalink

They're wonderfully amazing UT. Excellent work.

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 04:21 am   Permalink

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really appreciate it. More huts are yet to come as I still have some ideas brewing. The auction ends later today. Thanks for taking a look.

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-01 06:24 am   Permalink

The hut has sold. Thanks to everyone who took the time to view the auction.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation