FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki painting, acid stain or what to brick to make it Tiki???
painting, acid stain or what to brick to make it Tiki???
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 9:58 pm   Permalink

so the GF and I are looking at houses, and this one caught my eye. Its got a lot of space, a huge yard with pool, and the house has great bones, problem is.....I like the brick inside, but is it Tiki enough? part of the house has wood floors, part has, carpet, which we would tear up if we bought it, but Im wondering about the brick? maybe Im jumping the gun....but I really like this house and find myself looking at it,
thanks

the back yard is just begging for tikis!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 10:00 pm   Permalink

I can make it tiki enough just for you!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 10:06 pm   Permalink

I bet you could Ben!!!!! no doubt!!!! You the Man!!!!

let me see what my budget is IF we get the house, and our asking price on my pad, and a little nest egg in case the roof falls in......

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-29 3:05 pm   Permalink

Looks cool Paul. And remember you don't have to be ALL Tiki ALL the time

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 11:37 am   Permalink

well it looks like someone else bought "My" house pictured above, so sad!! oh well, the search continues for the perfect tiki house/yard space!!!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-01 5:47 pm   Permalink

I really think that no matter what the place looks like, with all the awesome ideas and pictures of Tiki spaces here on TC, you can make it look great. Just takes time, materials and manpower. That place looked nice, sorry you lost it, but things happen for a reason, I hope you find a home that you both like and you get a good Tiki vibe from.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-01 6:15 pm   Permalink

What Vamp said

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation