FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana It's Uncle Trav's Birthday!!!
It's Uncle Trav's Birthday!!!
savage sissy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-01-30 06:10 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Uncle Trav! Seems like only yesterday we were snowed in watching Mister Rogers, playing GI Joe stalks Barbie and whipping up some type of frozen treat in our Slushie Mugs. Probably a good indicator as to why we now sometimes crave frozen concoctions. May this year be filled with joy and happiness, especially the kind brought on by exquisite Tiki Finds. I love you little brother! Sissy

View Profile of savage sissy Send a personal message to savage sissy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 2:10 pm   Permalink

Well thank you sis. I wish things were as easy as playing GI Joe these days. I had a full fun day yesterday replacing the sump pump in the basement. Now that is fun !!! Thanks for the birthday wishes and I love you too.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 3:30 pm   Permalink

Happy 29th, Trav!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 5:16 pm   Permalink

Have a good one!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 04:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-30 15:30, Big Kahuna wrote:
Happy 29th, Trav!

Haha, I like the sound of that my friend! Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I means allot. I had a great birthday party with the family and even scored a vintage Mai Kai decanter. That made my day. Thanks again.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-31 07:26 am   Permalink

Happy B'Day Trav!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 08:16 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Uncle Trav. Now that you finished the exciting Sump Pump biz, you can build more models on a snowy day....they are awesome. Stay warm....OGR, from balmy Wisconsin

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-31 3:30 pm   Permalink

Best birthday wishes to you, Trav!!!

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation