[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » Rex's TikiBaby Nursery
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Rex's TikiBaby Nursery
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-02 03:35 am   Permalink

You have a wonderful, unique sense of style! (Would you consider posting pictures of other parts of your house?)

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-04 08:16 am   Permalink

Nice job guys, love the way you repurposed the old TV cabinet, later on a good place to put his tiki finds, you know it's never finished!All the best!

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJaxx
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-02-09 10:56 am   Permalink

As requested, some additional pics of our home…

The dining room:

Atrium:

Backyard:

The Library:

View Profile of TikiJaxx Send a personal message to TikiJaxx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-09 12:28 pm   Permalink

Wow...I agree you have great style. That dining room is fabulous. Where did you get your Thai umbrellas...I want one!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJaxx

Posted: 2014-02-09 12:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-09 12:28, VampiressRN wrote:
Wow...I agree you have great style. That dining room is fabulous. Where did you get your Thai umbrellas...I want one!!!

I got them at a import shop in los angeles, but sadly they are now closed. They are bali temple umbrellas and all hand made.

View Profile of TikiJaxx Send a personal message to TikiJaxx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-09 1:15 pm   Permalink

Very nice Eichler!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCal Savage
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-09 2:28 pm   Permalink

TikiJaxx your house is gorgeous. Makes me want to move out to Orange. Congrats!

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1of42

Posted: 22 days ago; 10:45 am   Permalink

What a great room (and house)! Lovely way to bring in tiki from a young age. Love the stuffed macaw.

View Profile of 1of42 Send a personal message to 1of42      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 5:48 pm   Permalink

wow, it just gets better and better!! is the book shelf in the library a vintage piece? its awesome, gotta get something like that for my study!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 1:16 pm   Permalink

Awesome.....

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJaxx

Posted: 12 days ago; 7:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-04 17:48, Pele Paul wrote:
wow, it just gets better and better!! is the book shelf in the library a vintage piece? its awesome, gotta get something like that for my study!!!

Aloha Pele Paul! The wife and I made the bookcases ourselves. We found a picture of them in a Sunset "Furniture you can Build" book from the 60's. It's made from 11x2" boards and 1 1/2" closet dowel rods. The shelves sit on small peg dowel rods drilled through the main pole. See the pic below.

PM me for more details if needed.

tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 8:15 pm   Permalink

Wow!

That Rex is one lucky Tiki Baby! To be getting the incredible visual stimulus of the environment you've created is sure to get that kid's brain going early and strong! If only we could all have grown up in a similar surroundings!

Congrats, and good luck on your new family adventure!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 8:19 pm   Permalink

Wow!

That Rex is one lucky Tiki Baby! To be getting the incredible visual stimulus of the environment you've created is sure to get that kid's brain going early and strong! If only we could all have grown up in a similar surroundings!

Congrats, and good luck on your new family adventure!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 11 days ago; 07:58 am   Permalink

That bookcase looks like a fun project. Beautiful stuff.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation