FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Locating Tiki » » Tonga Hut Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA (restaurant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tonga Hut Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA (restaurant)
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-01 2:27 pm   Permalink

Hi it was the old saint hames place but nothing there for 7 years

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-01 10:24 pm   Permalink

So, given that they serve food, there's a legit dining area? Like, as in I could take my wife + infant there?

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-02 06:15 am   Permalink

Yes definitely kklocka. There is a beautiful intimate dining room with about 7 tables. Also tables on the patio depending on the weather.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-09 8:12 pm   Permalink

Just took some quick pix from my room in Palm Springs.
From the poolside balcony

From the front door

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-09 9:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-01 22:24, kkocka wrote:
So, given that they serve food, there's a legit dining area? Like, as in I could take my wife + infant there?

YES YES YES!!! food was reasonably priced and delicious, nice booth intimate seating, you and your wife and little one will love it!!! One of my new favorite restaurants !!!!!!!! A+++++++

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-10 01:03 am   Permalink

Had a great time with my Tiki Queen at the hut. Miles was behind the bar and Jeremy also stopped by for a chat. Our lucky night- drinks were half price all night so I was pretty much snockered on the way across the street to the Hyatt. Miles makes a killa Reverb Crash! One of the drinks CeCe had was a creation by Miles. He calls it a Chocolate Tai. Sounds doubtful but it’s delicious if you’re a chocophile. 1rst pic is Miles . 2nd is the Chocolate Tai. Last is MDM’s creation at the foot of the stairwell leading to the hut. Very nice Mike!

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation