FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Finally posted my first mugs to eBay Please take a peek! Tiki Tonie
Finally posted my first mugs to eBay Please take a peek! Tiki Tonie
Tiki Tonie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-14 7:58 pm   Permalink

Oh my gosh! I have knots in my stomach! This is the first time I have ever sold a piece of my art. Did you all feel the same way the first time you put something up for sale the first time? It's like your waiting to be validated and what if they don't sell. I'll just have to make sure I don't get discouraged. It's all for fun anyway...right?

Here is the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181325172633?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

This is the set I'm selling. #6
Thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - fixed link - 2014-02-15 09:32 ]

View Profile of Tiki Tonie Send a personal message to Tiki Tonie  Email Tiki Tonie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-26 10:18 am   Permalink

Tonie, I know it can be hard to put yourself out there and gauge your talent on what your work sells for, but try not to read too much into it. Some of your work will resonate with ebay buyers and some won't.

I have to say that your POA mug is simply amazing - I can't wait to get my hands on one! And Wendy has commented a few times to me since we met how impressed she was seeing the sculpt and what an excellent artist you are.

I agree 100% and am envious to no end of your talent

Looking forward to meeting you again - and seeing more of your work!

Mike

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-26 10:25 am   Permalink

Hi Tonie, I consider eBay to be good advertising to let more people see your work. I've lost my shirt there many times. We will be making molds again this weekend. Hopefully it will be on Saturday. I'll let all my mold buddies know as soon as we know it's a go.

Beautiful work. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Tonie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-04 01:16 am   Permalink

Thank you Wendy! I look forward to coming over to watch the pro at work! Hopefully I'm off next time. Darn working for a living :0(

View Profile of Tiki Tonie Send a personal message to Tiki Tonie  Email Tiki Tonie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Tonie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-04 01:17 am   Permalink

Thank you Wendy! I look forward to coming over to watch the pro at work! Hopefully I'm off next time. Darn working for a living :0(

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-04 06:46 am   Permalink

Oh No! you've caught the dreaded GROG double post.
I'm looking forward to your molding the monkey head.
Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tele295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 10:01 am   Permalink

Those are awesome. I'm sorry I missed it on ebay

View Profile of Tele295 Send a personal message to Tele295  Goto the website of Tele295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation