FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Meet And Greets locations! Times!
Tiki Oasis Meet And Greets locations! Times!
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-20 4:41 pm   Permalink

Well with Tiki Oasis just __ months away. Why not have a little meet up? Hang out? Discuss Volunteering, and Tiki Oasis Volunteer stories! Keep a eye out here and on the Tiki Oasis Volunteers Facebook page for where the next Meet and greet will be! We maybe at a Tiki Bar near you!

Ikabod.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-20 4:42 pm   Permalink

This Friday! February 21st 8pm Trader Sams at the beautiful Disneyland Hotel! Hope you can make it. Yes next time we will have more than a 24 hour notice.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-20 5:21 pm   Permalink

Let us/me know when you are free to come to NorCal--we can have a meet up at FI.

I keep meaning to chime in to that email thread that's going around so I'll just post it here my friend.

Have a good meet & greet and yay! glad you are handling volunteers again this year

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Onyx_Noir
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-02-20 6:37 pm   Permalink

Awesome! I'll be at the park all weekend for the Dapper day festivities. Unfortunately, I have dinner reservations at 8, will the meet and greet go on for a couple of hours? Because I can be there after dinner no problem.

View Profile of Onyx_Noir Send a personal message to Onyx_Noir  Email Onyx_Noir     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheKiltedFez
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-21 2:54 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately, the wife is committed to working an event tonight. But maybe I'll see you at the next Tiki Marketplace. Hopefully I'll be able to be more social.

View Profile of TheKiltedFez Send a personal message to TheKiltedFez      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-24 10:07 am   Permalink

Aloha!...to those in the 'know'...when do the tickets usually go on sale for Oasis? This will be TikiMouse and my's first time! YAY!! We don"t want to miss out on a thing! Mahalo everyone....either way..."there's always rum just around the corner..."

[ This Message was edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-02-24 10:09 ]

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-24 10:30 am   Permalink

Oasis isn't until August so not for awhile.

You will want to go over to the website tikioasis.com and sign up for email notices.

You will get emails notifiying you of when tickets and rooms go on sale if you do

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 1:20 pm   Permalink

Hmmm Perhaps a trip to NorCal at the Forbidden Island would be grand idea!

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 1:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-25 13:20, IKABOD wrote:
Hmmm Perhaps a trip to NorCal at the Forbidden Island would be grand idea!

Yes!

Tavarua Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-28 8:06 pm   Permalink

ikabod, ready for a meet up here in San Diego. Bali Hai is always a safe bet, and great drinks and food. Have you planned a date yet?

View Profile of Tavarua Tiki Send a personal message to Tavarua Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation