advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Gallery » » KreatureKid VooDoo
KreatureKid VooDoo
kreaturekid

Posted: 2014-02-25 12:27 am   Permalink

Hey Guys!! I just joined and am loving this group! I thought you all would enjoy my work. Im a sculptor for Disney imagineering and this is what i do on my free time. Last year was my first TikiOasis and I plan on having a booth again this year. But here are a couple pics of my tiki themed work. You can view more at kreaturekid.tumblr.com

Hope you like him! Im working on a couple new shrunken heads to premier at Tiki Oasis!

[ This Message was edited by: kreaturekid 2014-02-25 00:29 ]

View Profile of kreaturekid Send a personal message to kreaturekid  Email kreaturekid Goto the website of kreaturekid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 05:07 am   Permalink

Your work is fantastic! I'm so glad you were at Oasis last year--my friends and I all bought pendants from you.

I would love to own one of your shrunken skulls some day and I cannot wait to see what you have this year at TO.

Glad you posted on here!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 06:08 am   Permalink

Wow! Amazing stuff. And mmmmm, Elvira. That stuff's insane.

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 08:14 am   Permalink

I was amazed at your work last Oasis and will look forward to seeing more this year kreaturekid!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 10:29 am   Permalink

Amazing work....

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 2:22 pm   Permalink

KreatureKid does incredible work! He has a life size Witch Hazel (of Bugs Bunny fame) that is freakin' amazing!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-02-25 2:56 pm   Permalink

Those are awesome! I'm curious, can you tell us a bit about your process in creating these? What materials do you use?

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 3:46 pm   Permalink

You have real talent, sir!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 4:24 pm   Permalink

I know its a piece from a few years ago but this District 9 bust is pretty amazing!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 8:55 pm   Permalink

Yes!!!!! Welcome Adam . Proud owner of one of your shrunken heads. Killer work. Hope to see you at next T.O

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-25 9:08 pm   Permalink

Crazycool! More! More pics, and more info!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kreaturekid

Posted: 2014-03-03 03:37 am   Permalink

Thanks so much guys!! He is latex and foam, as are the shrunken heads. I sculpt, paint, hand punch the hair for all these guys. I also do allot of horror related stuff and cartoon characters. I have some more shrunken heads at tikioasis along with some more custom vintage shrunken head bamboo lamps!!! If any of you guys are on Instagram follow me @kreaturekid , I post step by step photos on how i make all this stuff. More my work is pretty limited, i think I made about 20 of the shrunken heads each and a couple voodoo guys. I will post here when I'm taking orders for the next set of shrunken heads.

Thank you all again!! I can not wait for next Tiki Oasis! Im working on a ton of new stuff already!

View Profile of kreaturekid Send a personal message to kreaturekid  Email kreaturekid Goto the website of kreaturekid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation