FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 4:21 pm   Permalink

hello all, Paul here, well we just got the news we got our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a 1958 built bungalow with a huge yard, attached garage and 50s charm!!! should be moved into it by 30 days +. Im so excited, this will be my first home with a real yard!!!!

new name for the new space so hopefully its not already taken!!!!

so, none of the pix are letting me upload them,

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 4:31 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Pele Paul 2014-02-28 16:31 ]

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 5:35 pm   Permalink

Congrats on the new home Pele!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 5:57 pm   Permalink

Congrats !!! How Lucky it was for you to land a two car Tiki room !!!!!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 6:02 pm   Permalink

lol I know!! that's what I was thinking too!!! Ive got a driveway to park my non-tiki autos!!! may have to buy a pre-fab 2 car garage for the backyard too, lol!!!!!!

thanks everyone too!!!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-28 6:19 pm   Permalink

Only in America do we pile our garages full of 50 year old made-in-Japan tiki mugs and park our $30,000 cars on the street

Congrats on the new space, have fun

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 6:29 pm   Permalink

Nice place, please post some more pictures.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2014-02-28 6:45 pm   Permalink

Nice name!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-28 7:32 pm   Permalink

Congratulations...looks like a great place. I am sure you will soon be plotting out the space for your jungle paradise. Have fun.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 8:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-28 18:19, MadDogMike wrote:
Only in America do we pile our garages full of 50 year old made-in-Japan tiki mugs and park our $30,000 cars on the street

Congrats on the new space, have fun

OMG that is so so true!!! lol LMAO!!!!!!

yea photos coming as soon as I get the keys from the bank!!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 8:09 pm   Permalink

Im so lucky my GF is a big 50s-60s fan too, gonna do the kitchen and house in total Atomic retro, found a cool 1959 Better homes and Gardens design book.....cant wait to take a pocket full of cash to Rosebowl!!!

muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-28 8:58 pm   Permalink

congrats.
look forward to seeing what you do with the new space.

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Flying martini
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-01 03:05 am   Permalink

Awesome! Congrats on the new home!
You guys are so lucky over in the States, so much cool retro available to you! So hard to find authentic, well looked after stuff in Australia.

But I'm having fun trying!

Flying Martini
Shaken, not stirred!
Out!

View Profile of Flying martini Send a personal message to Flying martini      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-01 10:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-01 03:05, Flying martini wrote:
Awesome! Congrats on the new home!
You guys are so lucky over in the States, so much cool retro available to you! So hard to find authentic, well looked after stuff in Australia.

But I'm having fun trying!

Flying Martini
Shaken, not stirred!
Out!

Thanks VampiraRN and Flying Martini!,
We were lucky we found a home that was a time capsule and the owners did little to nothing to the home since they bought it; literaly !!! at first I hated the kitchen, because it looked like I was gonna bump into Alice and Mrs. Brady, but now Im loving the quaintness of it! Not to mention all the cool older and retro vynal tile too!! cant wait to move in and start posting pix!!!

SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-01 12:09 pm   Permalink

Congrats on the house. We're lucky that we still have some of these (mostly) untouched time capsule here in Southern Cali. You did such a great job on your Jungle Cruise yard that I didn't realize it was such a small space. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new one.

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation