FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 09:07 am   Permalink

Pretty cool mix of materials & concepts. I'm digging it!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-27 05:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-25 14:43, Pele Paul wrote:
found these which will be reproduced and or painted on the wall in the jungle cruise lounge

Hey Paul, that first one is the one I have for you!

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-27 5:39 pm   Permalink

Your re-use of materials is great and those posters are fabulous.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrolane
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-28 12:36 pm   Permalink

It's coming along really great. I often look to your posts for inspiration.
Here's a project I just finished which was inspired by seeing all your crates at your last place.
I had a styrofoam shipping cooler that I decided to build a crate around and throw some Jungle Cruise jokes on it.

Erick

[ This Message was edited by: retrolane 2014-04-28 12:36 ]

[ This Message was edited by: retrolane 2014-04-28 12:37 ]

View Profile of retrolane Send a personal message to retrolane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-28 3:05 pm   Permalink

wow Erick, I love it!!!! Im gonna copy that for sure!!! glad you like the way my area is coming along, as well as that you get inspiration from my build!!! Ive got more pix coming, been busy this weekend building and moving stuff around
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-28 3:57 pm   Permalink

here are a few new pix from over the weekend, had a chance to pic up a few things at the market place, as well as I picked up 2 nice swords at a local militaria show, one for the garage and one, a Japanese NCO sword for the Pacific room.......

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-28 7:08 pm   Permalink

Just such delightful clutter....I love viewing your pictures.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2014-04-28 19:10 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-28 7:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-28 19:08, VampiressRN wrote:
Just such delightful clutter....I love viewing your pictures.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2014-04-28 19:10 ]

thanks so so much dear!!!! that means a lot to me!!!

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-29 10:22 am   Permalink

I have to agree...the clutter is delightful! Are these recent pics from your garage area or have you started on your building in the backyard. Sorry, must have missed the location. Regardless of location, it is really looking good.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-29 11:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-29 10:22, littlegiles wrote:
I have to agree...the clutter is delightful! Are these recent pics from your garage area or have you started on your building in the backyard. Sorry, must have missed the location. Regardless of location, it is really looking good.

- Dale

Hey Dale, this is the garage, even though I spent a ton of money building the tiki hut in the yard, I'm still in the planning stage on the interior material and some of the design, not to mention, I need lots of matting, which means I have to drive down to OA which is about 70 miles, so until then, I've been using material that I had laying around to start in the garage. Right now we are having a bit of a windy day, so most of my thatch has blown off, which means I need to do a better job of securing it next time! thanks for the kind comments Dale : )
paul

SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-29 12:50 pm   Permalink

It's looking awesome, I'm starting to recognize a lot of the stuff from your old space!

Can't wait to see what you do with that hut.

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-29 2:28 pm   Permalink

thanks SoCal Savage!! yea, im lucky Ive got the items I had in my house, now in the garage, along with some new projects, a couple new barrels, crates and such, and a storage unit full of stuff that wouldn't fit in the old yard! thank god for cheap property out here!!!

I was able to pick up an inexpensive old Imperial German Naval sword on sunday for the space...

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-29 8:57 pm   Permalink

made a copy of one of my favorite signs inside Trader Sam's,

Trader Sam's sign

My copy.....

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-30 05:37 am   Permalink

Thanks for clearning up my foggy head. LOL

New sword is a nice addition and the sign is really fun. Maybe one day I'll make out to West Coast and see Trader Sams in person.

Sorry to hear about you losing your thatch off your building. Hope you find a way to keep it on there.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-30 09:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-30 05:37, littlegiles wrote:
Thanks for clearning up my foggy head. LOL

New sword is a nice addition and the sign is really fun. Maybe one day I'll make out to West Coast and see Trader Sams in person.

Sorry to hear about you losing your thatch off your building. Hope you find a way to keep it on there.

- Dale

Yea Dale, Trader Sam's is a really fun place! love going and getting ideas as well as just enjoying the atmosphere and the drinks!
I was able to find all my thatch, luckily it was only blown off and into my yard not my neighbors yard!
you should come out to the west coast, we only have two seasons; Summer and January !!

took some time to paint up one of my crates in typical OA style..

and found one of my old German navy cigarette cases

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation