FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-25 7:48 pm   Permalink

what are you doing in your home bar right now?? oh nothing.........just hanging out my front door getting pix of my zebras and Ostriches, doesn't everybody have these in their yard?

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-25 8:26 pm   Permalink

Great view!!!! And your place keeps getting better and better.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-25 11:40 pm   Permalink

Ha nice view lol have you done much to the place lately? You've been a bit quiet....

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-26 10:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-25 20:26, VampiressRN wrote:
Great view!!!! And your place keeps getting better and better.

Thanks soooo much dear! Ive got new pics going up today!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-02 8:46 pm   Permalink

hula girl going out to hut soon!!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 09:14 am   Permalink

its been cool enough in the mornings to get some painting and cleaning done outside. now to take care of the biting flies!!!!! anyone else have this problem?

figured I better get started painting and making the shed look more tiki!! if I have one more person asking if I sell ammo, dry goods or rock candy out of my old west store front Im gonna scream!!!! lol

started painting the outside doors a nice light blue, with a blue green trim...

started to put a little thatch on the smaller shed too, just need some more rattan to go with it

finally after 5 years put this my fav tiki back together with some screws, now he's standing on his own

[ This Message was edited by: Pele Paul 2014-06-03 09:17 ]

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 6:27 pm   Permalink

Fun project and a good start all over again. You can never have enough tikis...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 9:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-03 18:27, hiltiki wrote:
Fun project and a good start all over again. You can never have enough tikis...

amen to that!!! thank god Jason of Smokin' Tiki's isn't too far away! I just got the 8 footer from him last month!! always need more now that Ive got more room!!! lol

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-05 5:29 pm   Permalink

Things are really shaping up? When do your stocks of candy in barrels come in? Just teasing.

What are the plans for the doors? I know at one point that was a topic for discussion. Notice that you have your poor tiki tied to the post. Have you considered setting him down in the ground so he doesn't but up against the roof? Just a thought.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted. We are nosey.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-06 08:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-05 17:29, littlegiles wrote:
Things are really shaping up? When do your stocks of candy in barrels come in? Just teasing.

What are the plans for the doors? I know at one point that was a topic for discussion. Notice that you have your poor tiki tied to the post. Have you considered setting him down in the ground so he doesn't but up against the roof? Just a thought.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted. We are nosey.

- Dale

Hahahaha Dale : )
yea the wagon train got'd stuck in da pass, and winter set in, so no dry goods for another month! Pa and Mr. Ingle are coming to town to get some licorice whips, rock candy and twine!

Yea Im still working on the door, gonna have to repaint it since I assumed it was primed for paint, may paint it orange with a Tapa design. Ive got a load of bamboo going up soon, as well as the 8 foot tall tiki will be set in concrete after I stain him, plus he weighs like 250 pounds!!!!
thanks again
paul

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-06 2:15 pm   Permalink

WOOHOO! Rock Candy rocks...haha.

Love the idea of the tapa door. 250? That's a heavy tiki.

Have fun with the bamboo.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-07 9:13 pm   Permalink

well, since Im taking flak for my non-tropical, non-tiki dry goods western store lol, Ive sat down and started sketching what Im gonna do to it to make it more "Tiki"
so I spent a few hours working in the Jungle cruise garage............
heres the progress today

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-24 7:36 pm   Permalink

staged a few things before it got too hot in the British African outpost Jungle Cruise.......

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-24 9:19 pm   Permalink

BREATH-TAKING!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 06:47 am   Permalink

Loving the yard Paul!

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation