FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-11 10:21 pm   Permalink

Very nice...love the circular driveway and fireplace. You should have lots of fun Tikifying that place.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-11 22:21, VampiressRN wrote:
Very nice...love the circular driveway and fireplace. You should have lots of fun Tikifying that place.

thanks so so much dear! you know, your always welcome anytime to come by, the GF and I would love to have ya stop by if your ever in this neck of the woods, and we will have a spare bedroom if anyone needs to crash! which also goes for everyone else here too! love to have a Riverside/IE Home bar crawl!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 12:26 pm   Permalink

Dude, is that the house from the bad news bears?

dig the circular driveway!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-03-12 12:40 pm   Permalink

Unless the kitchen cabinets are damaged I would keep them the nice natural color.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-12 12:26, lucas vigor wrote:
Dude, is that the house from the bad news bears?

dig the circular driveway!

lol I don't know, but it sure looks like it!! we are actually looking into a early 1960s era car to park in the driveway lol!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 3:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-12 12:40, tikilongbeach wrote:
Unless the kitchen cabinets are damaged I would keep them the nice natural color.

Hello Lori, yea the cabinets are in great shape, just need some TLC and prob a good cleaning and some new stain maybe, we will see, right now, are plans are on hold due to my flakey buyer pulling out of the deal!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-12 8:28 pm   Permalink

Hang in there Paul...real estate is a roller coaster for sure. I will head down to SoCal in another year or so and will certainly add you to the plans.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-13 6:04 pm   Permalink

Home update: well I got a stay of execution from my bank, even though my buyer flaked out and I don't even get his good faith deposit, complete BS ! So I am waging a one man war on him, since he lives in my complex, and have made a nasty banner saying what I think of him, but I have a new buyer and hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be in the new bad news bears home!!!

jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-14 11:05 am   Permalink

Congrats on the house Paul! Looking forward to watching your re-no and tiki build!

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-15 10:58 am   Permalink

Hey paul, I made it..... House looks great, lets get tikified!

Malibu Jamie

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 5:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-15 10:58, Malibu-tiki wrote:
Hey paul, I made it..... House looks great, lets get tikified!

Malibu Jamie

lol bout time you lurker!!!!!

Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-22 02:19 am   Permalink

I'm yet to get my first tiki yet but I've found some cool ones so will get some pictures up when I do. Also wanna get some of those cool tiki mugs!

Hey Paul make sure u keep in touch!

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-02 8:36 pm   Permalink

Hey all, we are finally in our new place, took some quick pics of my new tiki space, cant wait to start unloading and setting up bamboo and my new structure!!! thanks all

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-02 8:42 pm   Permalink

moved a couple tikis to the back yard, and then started tikifying the bathroom too, kinda, lol

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-03 05:46 am   Permalink

I'm so glad you got the place! I was about to ask how things were going. Can't wait to see what you create in that big back yard.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation