FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-03 07:52 am   Permalink

thanks Dale,
yea, we r still unpacking, and Ive got a ton of stuff in my storage which is about the size of a 2 car garage, got big plans for the yard, garage, side yard as well as the house......

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-03 08:28 am   Permalink

my new office is larger than my old office and has a door leading out to the garage. the office will be the new south pacific WWII US navy tiki room/office leading out to the jungle cruise garage/workspace, leading out to the back yard! cant wait, but where to start first.......

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-03 8:02 pm   Permalink

Congratulations
Have fun
Cheers

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-04 12:34 pm   Permalink

Hey Paul, looks awesome. The yard is huge! Plenty of space for the bar, etc. I managed to get my first tikis. There up in the garden, the first of many! I'll call you over the weekend and catch up....

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-04 4:11 pm   Permalink

thanks bro!!! yea, im going nuts trying where to start

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-06 11:40 am   Permalink

well, the GF has agreed to do our bathrooms tiki, so here was our first day of the new bathroom...

Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-06 12:26 pm   Permalink

That's cool dude, I gotta get me one of those. Can't wait to get some of those tiki mugs and a few more bits for the house. I called you earlier but I'm calling from a different number now, so pick up if you see a strange number calling.

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-06 2:23 pm   Permalink

and so it begins! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the house.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-06 9:36 pm   Permalink

I agree...this will be fun to watch.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-07 08:37 am   Permalink

thanks all, I promise not to disappoint! more pix to come!!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-08 10:40 am   Permalink

just paced off the new tiki building, planned to be built in the backyard soon!! still haven't decided if I want it 12 x 12 or bigger, I've got it all planned out in my head, now to get it on paper!!!! in the garage ive started on the jungle cruise aspect so far, as well as buying some bamboo fencing for the yard to keep the yappy dogs next door from barking at my dogs!!!

Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-08 11:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-08 10:40, Pele Paul wrote:
just paced off the new tiki building, planned to be built in the backyard soon!! still haven't decided if I want it 12 x 12 or bigger

As with everything in a house, you usually regret not getting the biggest later on...GO BIG!

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 08:36 am   Permalink

Congrats on the new place, cant wait to see what you do with the bar

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 08:40 am   Permalink

Just curious, will the 12x12 be an open area, like a covered deck, or will it be enclosed? I always say bigger is better, but there is also the intimate esthetic.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 09:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-09 08:40, littlegiles wrote:
Just curious, will the 12x12 be an open area, like a covered deck, or will it be enclosed? I always say bigger is better, but there is also the intimate esthetic.

- Dale

Hey Dale, completely enclosed, with a porch and patio cover A frame building with thatch and palm covering, was going to do the jungle cruise entrance, but figured it would take up too much room in the yard and cost too much lol! but, Im turning the garage and the side yard into the jungle cruise themed area, which will have an open area. not to mention, the shed in the yard needs some that and bamboo to disguise it too. yesterday we put up a thin bamboo privacy fence, do to the yappy little dogs on the other side! more photos coming later today hopefully. The GF wants me to remove our loquat tree, but I kinda like it, its tropical, and I hate to remove a mature shade tree!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation