FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 11:50 am   Permalink

the future home of the new free standing bar!!!!!

the new bamboo fencing!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 11:57 am   Permalink

The garage, moved some stuff around and staged a few things.....

my GF's son is so talented, he turned my old radio into a Ipod useable radio, where I can actually play real old timey music or Hawaiian music

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-09 12:31 pm   Permalink

Hey Paul looks totally insane. I've got a fee more bits for you, great A4 print that I know you will love!

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 12:35 pm   Permalink

Thanks Jamie, your the best Mate!!!

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 7:21 pm   Permalink

Love the updated radio and the reed fencing you put up. Plans sound good. Keep us updated.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 8:44 pm   Permalink

I like the atmosphere you are setting in the garage.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 9:01 pm   Permalink

thanks all, did some yard work today, hoping to go pic up some stuff from storage tomorrow, which is 70 miles away!! more photos coming.........

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-12 3:01 pm   Permalink

heres a few more, found a great antique barn out here in Hemet, a few lanterns, and a fish trap, and the GF bought me an old Jeweler's workbench. now, to start on the tiki lounge !!!!

Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-14 12:27 am   Permalink

All looks awesome, I love the boat sign and all the lamps. Wish I had the room for something similar. Gonna stick with the tikis for now. Need to get me a hoola girl for the dash in my truck!

[ This Message was edited by: Malibu-tiki 2014-04-14 00:27 ]

View Profile of Malibu-tiki Send a personal message to Malibu-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-14 08:57 am   Permalink

Thanks Mate! I'll find ya a hula girl for your dash for sure!!! along with some other cool tiki items you may not be able to get over in the UK.

Im saving all the pix of the tiki yard and new bar build till I have enough of a progression to be worth wild. Tuesday we start the new build, hopefully by Wednesday im not cursing it and tearing it down! Ive been stockpiling items to go into the new bar, as well as pre ordering palm trees to go in the day after the build. Ive been dying to post pix of some of the items Ive gotten to go inside................

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-14 11:50 am   Permalink

a few placed tikis in the yard......

Tiki Down !!!!!!!!!

sadly a casualty of carpenter bees

Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-14 11:58 am   Permalink

Medic! Get that tiki a stretcher.....
Thanks Paul any tiki stuff you can get will be great. I'm gonna try and sneek a few in to my displays at the shows, US army meets Tiki land! I love it!

I think I've had a secret tiki obsession since I was a kid but only just started to admit it!

Hi my name's Jamie and I'm a tiki-holic!

[ This Message was edited by: Malibu-tiki 2014-04-14 11:59 ]

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-14 12:16 pm   Permalink

hahahahaha you will no help from the tiki-holics here!!!!
yea mate, I'll find ya a mess of stuff for your display, you could always do US Army 25th ID in Hawaii circa 1986 for your display, and add tiki stuff to it!

Malibu-tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-15 01:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-14 12:16, Pele Paul wrote:
hahahahaha you will no help from the tiki-holics here!!!!
yea mate, I'll find ya a mess of stuff for your display, you could always do US Army 25th ID in Hawaii circa 1986 for your display, and add tiki stuff to it!

Sounds like a plan!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 08:49 am   Permalink

and so day one begins..............

thank god Ive got friends with tools and skills!!!!!

DAY 01 07:00 AM

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation