FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Wannahockaloogie Lounge formally Jungle Cruise yard....
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-19 3:44 pm   Permalink

Paul,

The place is looking GREAT! And it's HUGE. Color me jealous!!!

I'm also super envious that OA is within driving distance for you, even if it's "far" now. (For me it's FAR! LOL)

Keep the progress pictures coming.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-19 5:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-19 15:44, LoriLovesTiki wrote:
Paul,

The place is looking GREAT! And it's HUGE. Color me jealous!!!

I'm also super envious that OA is within driving distance for you, even if it's "far" now. (For me it's FAR! LOL)

Keep the progress pictures coming.

Thanks for the kind words Lori!!! yea, it was a bit of a drive, but well worth it, always!!!
need to move some of the tikis onto the porch, put up a few lanterns and such while im working, but I cant decide what color to paint the damn white doors!!!
any suggestions?

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-19 7:01 pm   Permalink

spent most of the day trimming the trees and then raking up all the mess, just enough time to throw a tiki on the porch and snap a few pix.....................

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-20 11:49 am   Permalink

had some time this morning to finish up one of my crates for the outdoor seating area, and put the GF's custom made mermaid and playing with the name "The Mermaid Lounge"

hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-20 1:06 pm   Permalink

You could paint the white doors to look like Tapa...might look inviting. xx::-::xx::-::xx<<xx>>xx::-::xx::-::xx~~xx~~xx::-::xx::-::xx

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 08:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-20 13:06, hottiki wrote:
You could paint the white doors to look like Tapa...might look inviting. xx::-::xx::-::xx<<xx>>xx::-::xx::-::xx~~xx~~xx::-::xx::-::xx

thanks hottiki, that's a great idea!! gonna look into that for sure!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 12:28 pm   Permalink

spent the week working in the garage since its been cooler, funny how I spent all last week working on the yard and the tiki structure, I guess its my A.D.D.

got some paint on the white wall, and covered one wall with old lumber to give it the jungle cruise look......

jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 1:11 pm   Permalink

Looking sweet! That boat loading sign is awesome!

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-25 13:11, jimsflies wrote:
Looking sweet! That boat loading sign is awesome!

thanks!! I'll make one for ya if ya like!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 1:25 pm   Permalink

here are a few im planning on painting soon......

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 2:43 pm   Permalink

found these which will be reproduced and or painted on the wall in the jungle cruise lounge

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 06:02 am   Permalink

Paul, you have really gotten a lot done. Good work! The posters will be cool painted on the walls. The old wood is a fun touch on the garage wall.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 08:00 am   Permalink

thanks Dale,
yea Im surprised how well it came out too, and to think the GF wanted me to throw it out before we moved! lol
now Ive got to find some more old fence material to continue the wall....

now to finish the door, Im not happy with the faux painting on it. maybe some bamboo or rattan

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 08:36 am   Permalink

Love your progress pictures.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 08:56 am   Permalink

thanks so much, still trying to lay it all out, hoping to put up a fence outside the boat loading door, which leads to the backyard, Ive been busy buying up bamboo fencing and such. the side yard is open, need to move the gate back about 20 feet which will give me a long corridor leading to the back yard and tiki hut. this will have a wood plank walk way, with a palm thatch cover, and hopefully a large ADVENTURELAND arc !!

[ This Message was edited by: Pele Paul 2014-04-26 16:56 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation