Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Hale Pele mug
Hale Pele mug
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-03-09 2:52 pm   Permalink

For my fellow tiki mug collectors who may not know about it, Hale Pele sells a great mug designed for them by Munktiki. The price is a whopping $20, plus shipping. Can't find a Munktiki for cheaper than that (probably because it's made in China)!

http://shop.halepele.com/products/hale-pele-a-a-po-e-tiki-mug

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach

Posted: 2014-03-09 3:21 pm   Permalink

Munktiki has posted on Facebook that they would have some designs made overseas and sold for a cheaper price. They will still make limited edition mugs stateside.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-03-09 3:35 pm   Permalink

I think it's great they're offering some open edition mugs at a lower price point. The quality on them looks high.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls

Posted: 2014-03-10 11:41 am   Permalink

Here's the open stock and limited edition mugs side-by-side, respectively. The imported open stock is great quality!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravnerRavenweird
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:00 am   Permalink

I received mine yesterday, it's Beautiful!!
Just sayin'!

View Profile of TravnerRavenweird Send a personal message to TravnerRavenweird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-29 9:29 pm   Permalink

Very cool

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation