FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki still looking for that loggerhead!
still looking for that loggerhead!
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-21 9:26 pm   Permalink

I can't believe how long it is taking to find a damn sea turtle !.I saw one on ebay for $400.00 and it was huge(damn thing scared me!).I am still waiting for help finding the little RELIC I seek.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 06:16 am   Permalink

I could like come up with some Loggerhead Turtle Shells if you want some. I got a buddy that dives for them. He will get all the meat off of em. They look really cool when you put a clearcoat on them. They taste great as well.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 06:17 am   Permalink

The shells dont taste too bad either. Kinda like Jerky, chew and chew and chew and chew...

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 1:31 pm   Permalink

Hey, where are all the good concerned citizens?.I figured they would be angry after such foul comments that the evil kokomo just spoke!.Kokomo, you really must try a form of speech that will not offend.You hurt me where only my shrink can see. I really did want an intact taxidermied sea turtle kokomo, but you never know how that could effect the feelings of others.Thanks for the offer.I think it is time for my soma holiday .

[ This Message was edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-07-22 22:32 ]

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 4:57 pm   Permalink

Hey, didn't your mamma teach you to "Play Nice or Not Play at All?"
M C

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-22 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-22 13:31, twowheelin'tiki wrote:
Hey, where are all the weenies?.I figured they would be squeeling!.Gotta try different bait

2Wheeler,

I take it you enjoyed the attention you got last time you ran this topic. What happened to your "Peach Out" stuff?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 6:19 pm   Permalink

Please TwoWheelin', No trolling. Meaning: no posts designed to lure people into engaging you in an argument.

I had to lock this topic once before, you all had your chance. Stick to ebay, and I'm sure if someone new shows up here and has a turtle they want to sell, they'll post it.

Topic locked.

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-07-22 18:20 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation