advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Captain Kahuna's Woodworks
Captain Kahuna's Woodworks
Captain Kahuna

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:12 am   Permalink

Hey mateys! My name is Guido Cavalini aka Captain Kahuna's Woodworks, and I am from the Netherlands. I'm into Tiki carving for about a your now. Here you can see some of my work. Cheers!

My facebookpage is:
http://www.captainkahuna.com

[ This Message was edited by: Captain Kahuna 2014-03-12 09:13 ]

View Profile of Captain Kahuna Send a personal message to Captain Kahuna  Goto the website of Captain Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:40 am   Permalink

Nice work Captain! Welcome to TC! I like the character in your pieces. What kind of wood do you mostly work in? Nice logo too - did you design that?

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Kahuna

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:47 am   Permalink

Thanks man! I don't use the same wood. Just what I find in the forest haha! The tiki with the wave in my logo is drawn by my good friend Mad Monkey Kustomz. Everything around it is my design.

[ This Message was edited by: Captain Kahuna 2014-03-12 09:48 ]

View Profile of Captain Kahuna Send a personal message to Captain Kahuna  Goto the website of Captain Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-12 3:03 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC. Love the black & white finish on the first pic, left side. Tell us more about '48, what's the significance of the number? Is that a live flame or a bulb?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 6:41 pm   Permalink

welcome to the party bro...

we've been friends on FB for awhile... glad you made it over here...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Kahuna

Posted: 2014-03-13 01:03 am   Permalink

Thanks mateys! Nice to see you here Jeff! the '48 is the building year of the customer's hot rot. And its a bulb, didnt whant the tiki to go up in flames hehe.

Captain Kahuna

Posted: 2014-03-14 02:27 am   Permalink

Yesterdays work!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation