FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kon Portland July 12-14: on sale now!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Kon Portland July 12-14: on sale now!
belinda
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-22 8:02 pm   Permalink

we are very interested in attending this year- we're both tiki caliente & oasis vets so can anyone describe tiki kon ???
thank you

View Profile of belinda Send a personal message to belinda  Goto the website of belinda     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiboat

Posted: 2015-03-16 3:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-01-22 20:02, belinda wrote:
we are very interested in attending this year- we're both tiki caliente & oasis vets so can anyone describe tiki kon ???
thank you

Tikikon is an awesome little 3 day event in Vancouver (WA, not BC) attracting a fun group of tikiphiles from the Portland OR area, the Northwest US and Canada, as well as up and down the Pacific coast and beyond. There is nightly entertainment, as well as a full day of shopping, seminars and more poolside entertainment on Saturday. I can't really compare it to other events, because this is the only one I have ever been to, but there are plenty of Tikikon guests who attend the big events and the one thing they all say that really makes TikiKon stand out is the Mystery Bus Tour. "Not to be missed!"

[ This Message was edited by: tikiboat 2015-03-16 15:22 ]

View Profile of tikiboat Send a personal message to tikiboat  Email tikiboat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-05-27 9:03 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

Who are the Symposium guests? I might be interested in doing my slideshow talk and playing the voice of Donn the Beachcomber...

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 23 days ago; 11:37 am   Permalink

I'm days away from hopping on Tiki Kon Air Flight 13 for Portland! Can't wait! I'm bringing some *extra special* goodies to the Island Marketplace on saturday. I'll be releasing the newest VanTiki mug at the event: The Spooky Stone Sippy Cups, as well as several Ultra Limited edition mugs. Hope to see you there!

Henrik "VanTiki"

A peek at some of the offerings:

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 11:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-07-07 11:37, VanTiki wrote:
I'm days away from hopping on Tiki Kon Air Flight 13 for Portland! Can't wait! I'm bringing some *extra special* goodies to the Island Marketplace on saturday. I'll be releasing the newest VanTiki mug at the event: The Spooky Stone Sippy Cups, as well as several Ultra Limited edition mugs. Hope to see you there!

Henrik "VanTiki"

A peek at some of the offerings:

Looking forward to dropping by your booth!

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 7:05 pm   Permalink

still working on pulling inventory together should have some of everything. Fingers crossed the latest Mai Kai inspired Sophista-kites arrive tomorrow.
prints both unframed

and framed

party favors
tikes
lots of framed originals
RUGXOTICA pillow covers
and heres some of my booth decor

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2015-07-08 19:06 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation