Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Art Swap - Leader Needed
New Art Swap - Leader Needed
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-06 11:36 am   Permalink

It's getting time to start a new Art Swap if we want to finish in time for Tiki Oasis. But I am going to be busy planning a June wedding and Hawaiian honeymoon, I won't have the focus to keep a Swap on track. Looking for a volunteer to lead, not too much trouble really. Anyone want to step up to the plate

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-08 12:35 pm   Permalink

Sorry about the multiple emails, md... my send button seems to be over-active.
~Z

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-08 12:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-06 11:36, MadDogMike wrote:
But I am going to be busy planning a June wedding and Hawaiian honeymoon,

Well isn't that just the nicest thing to read my friend xoxoxo

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-09 09:21 am   Permalink

No prob Zero
Thanks Liz
I am in intense negotiations with a possible sucker, uh I mean Leader for the next Swap Will keep you posted

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-09 3:19 pm   Permalink

congrats!!!

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 3:40 pm   Permalink

Ha ha ha!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-11 09:11 am   Permalink

Marriage proposal pic, that was the last place she would suspect it and I got a picture

"Negotiations" continue for a new Swap leader. He is demanding that everyone make TWO pieces, one for their Swap partner and one for him! - NOT REALLY Hopefully there will be an announcement coming soon.

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-11 10:00 am   Permalink

congrats, mad dog! couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-11 11:58 pm   Permalink

Thanks Zero

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a Swap Leader for the next Swap - TU!!!
I will be around to help him out of course and I'm expecting you all to be on your best behavior

He will start a new thread soon so that he can edit it and get notifications, we will let this thread slowly sink to the bottom.

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-12 3:18 pm   Permalink

"best behaviour"?

What do these words mean - I've never heard them before...

~Zero

TU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-12 9:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks for help getting the new swap going, Mike! I really like the idea of everyone doing 2 pieces. One for the swap, one for a leader warming present. Just kidding. Unless you really want to....

View Profile of TU Send a personal message to TU      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation