FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Events ╗ ╗ California Events ╗ ╗ Tiki Oasis 2014 - Beat * Tiki - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2014 - Beat * Tiki - Official thread
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-30 10:23 am   Permalink

Um, did I read this right?...

History of Lingerie
with Penny Starr Jr

Is it true that Beatniks wore bras but hippies didn't? The "Pe-Tite Barnum of Burlesque" Penny Starr Jr. will take you on a journey from the destruction of the corset, the development of the brassiere, to the burning of the bra! Open to both men and woman to attend. This class is meant for those 18 and older. Live models.

Date: Friday August 15th, 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Attendees: Attendance is included with BOTH Cocktail and Deluxe wristbands.
Price: $10.00

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-02 09:16 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Don't be Square Be There.....Snap! Snap! Snap!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47656&forum=17&start=0&30

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-09 1:20 pm   Permalink

Seems this thread needs some juice, or something, to get it going?

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LupeKilikina

Posted: 2014-07-09 5:24 pm   Permalink

Another Tiki Oasis Will Be Great "Crazy Man~Digg'n those Crazy Beats Hope to make it Aloha!!

View Profile of LupeKilikina Send a personal message to LupeKilikina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-07-09 9:55 pm   Permalink

As usual there are tons of items on my Tiki Oasis must-do list and I'm not sure where to start. How about with music? ╠xthauele (at least) twice? Outta sight! My weekend-visitor friends getting to see Jason Lee poolside on Sunday? Far out!

Kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-10 10:48 am   Permalink

I'm really digging this cover of this version of William Burroughs' "Junky," man. Looks almost Witco-inspired. Anyone have any ideas? Might have to make some Burroughs-themed pendants to shuffle around with...

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2014-07-11 02:20 am   Permalink

I can't wait to get this BeaT TiKi party started!!!
Make sure to come by the booth that MauiTiki and I are sharing along with Woody and Christine and Jason's awesome art as well!!! Aloha!!

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2014-07-11 02:22 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-13 12:47 pm   Permalink

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-15 11:00 am   Permalink

These guys are opening Thursday night for Tiki Oasis, 8pm at The Bali Hai. They're a lot of fun, check em out
https://www.facebook.com/HangTenHangmen

View Profile of shamefultiki Send a personal message to shamefultiki  Email shamefultiki Goto the website of shamefultiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-21 09:42 am   Permalink

snap, snap, snap...

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-21 09:45 am   Permalink

Tiki Hell! Don't miss it Cats and Kittens.

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2014-07-28 8:38 pm   Permalink

Started my calendar today based on the published schedule and there are some hard (but good) choices this year. Then again, I'm not taking this vacation to rest.

kevin

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-28 9:02 pm   Permalink

Closer and closer it comes. I'm getting stoked!!!!!!

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

This years Rum and Cigar symposium will be better than ever! The Owners of Muneca Cigar will be there to tell their story and pair with the unique rums from Denizen, Zacapa, and Lost Spirits! Space is very limited get your tickets now here ($75.00):
http://www.tikioasis.com/2014/special_events/cigar_and_rum_pairing_lounge/

We will also have cigars for sale!

More information about the event:

http://www.reverberationsmedia.com/tiki-oasis-special-event-cigar-rum-pairing/

Muneca website is under construction but is welcoming folks to poke around and ask questions. Or better yet, ask questions in person! Don't miss out!

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2014-07-29 9:26 pm   Permalink

Someone generously posted "unofficial mixes" of thematically-appropriate music for (at least) Tiki Oasis 11 and 12 (I'm listening to the one for 0012 now and having a serious spy flashback). Radio Free Bakersfield has done a couple of preview shows in the past as well.

Anyone know of a mix/preview for Tiki Oasis 14 that exists out there in the ether?

Mahalo,

kevin

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation