FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-22 09:13 am   Permalink

Allright tiki freaks, we need a list of who's gonna attend the So Cal International Tiki Day Celebration at Baxdog's hale.

Also, please state what you plan to bring for the potlick, er ... luck.

Me and Spike's band - The Smokin' Menehunes are gonna play some tunes, but if anyone else out in e-land wants to provide some entertainment, feel me, er ... free.

There's a thread with the directions out there, but we'll bump it up as that wonderful date of SATURDAY, AUGUST 9th approaches.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 09:31 am   Permalink

T & A are there!

And what would International Tiki Day be without Li's egg rolls, the official egg rolls of the H.T. tribe? We'll bring 'em.

See you there.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-22 09:39 am   Permalink

I guess it goes without saying Tribe Bong will be there. Baxdog, I'm bringing the big kelbasa if you know what I mean.

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 10:06 am   Permalink

Dear TCers: I am fully aware that my presence on "International Tiki Day" is expected, yet I have a commitment to my loving and patient girlfriend (who had to be without me for three months). Jeff Fox, the Whizz Kid who is putting out Barracuda Mag, is her best friend, and so I will accompany her to the Don Ho show that evening. I am very sorry I can't be at both places in the same evening!

I will, however, be at Sabu's hut (IF, yet another commitment, I am not snorkeling in Hanauma Bay with my son that weekend).

I am not being Hoity Toity here, just taking care of my close family, you guys are the extended family, please understand.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 11:05 am   Permalink

The question is who is NOT going? Of course all us hoity toitys will be there (right?) - I'll be bringing snack foods like chips and nuts.

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 9:09 pm   Permalink

Hey BigBro, good to hear from you again. While you know we'd love to have you there on IT day, we certainly can't argue with wanting to spend time with those closest to you, especially after such a long time abroad. The Don Ho show does sound great (and do say hello to Miss Ginger Goldmine for me) so enjoy yourselves. Too bad we can't have a live broadcast of the show at Bax's party or find some way to combine the two events. But c'est la vie.

Anyway, welcome back and we'll see you when we see you.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 9:41 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki_Bong! Please add me to the list (I'm crossing my fingers that this isn't going to be the same night as the big MTU Polynesian reception)! I'll bring a couple of cases of bottled water and anything else you want (is that ok?).

[ This Message was edited by: CaseyJ@Calientetropics.com on 2003-07-22 21:44 ]

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 08:12 am   Permalink

I would love to attend but that is the day my wife is leaving me.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-23 09:01 am   Permalink

Please note this thread is for those 'going', hence the title "Int Tiki Day - So Cal - Who's Going List'.

If you can't make, oh well...

Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 09:04 am   Permalink

We're in
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 10:00 am   Permalink

Mrs. Pug and I will be there. Can't wait to meet everyone.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 10:41 am   Permalink

Trustar clan is in the house, er... Bax's house. Total of 4 with the first and third generation, maybe 7 with the second joining in. We will bring whatever looks like a gap to fill on the menu. We will check with Bax and K'nut as we get closer.

Tiki Ciao
"The Brand Preferred by 4 out of 5 Tiki's"

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 10:41 am   Permalink

Traderpup is there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 11:56 am   Permalink

I was sent an intimidating e-mail from Bax saying that I had better post that I was coming to this hoo-ha. I thought that maybe it was already clear that I was going in that Bong's third sentence of his post said that our band was playing. I guess some people like it spelled out for them. Here:

I ' M G O I N G T O O .

Please don't slap me Bax... I still hurt from the last time. No, but really, I'll be there too.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 12:05 pm   Permalink

Lucky, Bax sent you that note 'cause he wants to watch a young rockabilly type take off his Hawaiian shirt.....!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation