FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Space/Alien/Robot Tiki Art Swap
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Space/Alien/Robot Tiki Art Swap
TikiDaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-31 11:29 pm   Permalink

Everything is looking great! I've been out of state for a couple weeks and am moving into our new house over the next couple days but really looking forward to the swap!

View Profile of TikiDaye Send a personal message to TikiDaye      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-31 11:53 pm   Permalink

Lori- he looks kool, great colors

tu- Thanx for leading da swap

Everyone did a great job.....

8 min to go......

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-01 04:11 am   Permalink

Buzzer Sound!!!!

Here is the list of completers............

Zero
Mad Dog
Cy
Anthony
Hang 10
Tiki Ano
Lori
Mauka Hale
Wendy
Sandra
and me

It's an odd number, so there will be a 3 way swap.

I'm going to go thru the thread one more time to make sure I didn't miss anyone and will post the swappers before I head off to to work if I can.

Any last second hail mary finishers?
Tiki Daye and Wood Tiki, did you guys finish? Your in progress shots looked good. I will wait until this afternoon to post the results of the completely random drawing.

[ This Message was edited by: TU 2014-08-01 04:26 ]

View Profile of TU Send a personal message to TU      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 06:51 am   Permalink

Thanks for heading up the swap TU!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-08-01 07:35 am   Permalink

LoriLOvesTiki you made a very cute Alien. Good job, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-08-01 09:54 am   Permalink

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks TU

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 10:01 am   Permalink

Alrighty! Byootiful stuff all around - can't wait to send off my piece via rum fueled hyperdrive!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 10:06 am   Permalink

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-01 2:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks for waiting until this afternoon for the list. "The Man" frowns on personal computer use.
If you are new, all you need to do is Personal Message the person you are swapping with and trade addresses. If you are close, or both going to San Diego, feel free to swap in person. As long as you get someone's art and they get yours, it's a great day!!!

Here is the exchange list...

Anthony and Cy
Hang 10 and Tiki Ano
Mad Dog and Tu
Mauka Hale and Zero

for the odd number...
Sandra to Wendy
Wendy to Lori
Lori to Sandra

This is totally weird that the guys swap with guys and the gals swap with gals, but that is just the way the randonmness worked out.

Thanks again for everyone's participation!!! I had a lot of fun and hope you did too.

Have fun in San Diego and drink some rum for me.

mix it with rum

View Profile of TU Send a personal message to TU      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 2:59 pm   Permalink

I got a TikiAno mug, sweeeeeeeeeet.......
Exchange at Oasis
No shipping, bonus.......
I'm stoked......

Jon

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2014-08-01 15:10 ]

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-08-01 3:17 pm   Permalink

And I get TU MUCH pink flamingo AWESOMENESS!!! TU cool! I can't remember if you are headed for Oasis TU?

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2014-08-01 15:28 ]

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 4:01 pm   Permalink

I am thrilled to add another anthonymaye to my collection! Thanks again Tu for running this always fun event.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 7:04 pm   Permalink

Wa~HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Blast off to da planet of awesome!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraFremgen
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-01 7:25 pm   Permalink

Hi guys!

I've been out of town and am so excited to come back and see everybody's work. THe messages fly by so quickly on this forum, it's easy to lose track.

So I will be reaching out to you Wendy and Lori.

Thanks so much for doing this, TU! Count me in for the next one.

Sandra

www.PandaandMe.com

View Profile of SandraFremgen Send a personal message to SandraFremgen  Email SandraFremgen Goto the website of SandraFremgen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-01 9:46 pm   Permalink

Sweeet! I'm with Jon- no shipping = mo' better! Excited to have a Hang 10 carving in the ol' collection!

Everyone's work was fantastic during this swap, such a variety of creativity approaching the subject. Tu, thanks so much once again for organizing and keeping track of the craziness.

Great theme + great participants + great ideas + great (& varied) execution = (inter) Stellar swap!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation