FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Space/Alien/Robot Tiki Art Swap
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 )
Space/Alien/Robot Tiki Art Swap
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-20 6:06 pm   Permalink

This guy found his way to my home bar, along with a tag along alien. Jon, I'm loving this piece- and finalizing the spot for the groovy hanging piece. Thanks so much, and good times at Oasis! (And thanks for posting photos)....

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-20 8:51 pm   Permalink

David- glad the Goof is guarding your Rum

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-08-21 06:41 am   Permalink

Good job hang10tiki. You do well to "hang" photos appropriately. I wish the glitch was fixed on this web page.

Fun spot Tiki Ano. Love his alien peeking out of the mug!

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraFremgen
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-23 11:21 am   Permalink

Hi Tiki Swappers,

Sorry I'm a bit behind... It's so cool to see everybody's swapped artwork in new homes.

Also, thanks for liking my selfie with Lori's Alien Tiki Dude. I'm not a Selfie kind of person, but i couldn't help it when I saw the alien! Yes, he is big, as some of you mentioned. It was like lifting up my cat, haha.

Isn't it funny that next year's theme at Tiki Oasis is Space? We are ahead of the curve!

I'm in for the next swap!

Sandra

www.PandaandMe.com

View Profile of SandraFremgen Send a personal message to SandraFremgen  Email SandraFremgen Goto the website of SandraFremgen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-24 3:15 pm   Permalink

So cool to meet anthonymaye and his young son in Sacramento. The extra goodies added to the experience with not only work by Anthony but some from his wife and children. They will be in my tiki bar forever, thanks guys!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-28 5:05 pm   Permalink

Thanks for everyone posting the pictures! You all made the so much fun!!!

MDM-I put the shipping container to good use having some friends over.

Take it easy everyone!!!!!!!!!

<tu>

View Profile of TU Send a personal message to TU      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-28 6:10 pm   Permalink

Great swap everyone

Thanx again TU for flyin da space ship via da captains chair

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-17 4:08 pm   Permalink

A little late but here's a picture of the painting hanging in my Gator Hut. You can see the Moai wall hanging she made me earlier this year as well and at the left edge is the painting I received from SophistaTiki a few swaps ago. (I framed it in bamboo flats.)

Is it time for another art swap?!?!?!?

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-17 6:12 pm   Permalink

Hi Lori, thank you so much for the photo. He's not a very appealing guy so if later on you want to hang him in the garage I'll totally understand. I thought a guy would end up my swap partner not a pretty girl.

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-22 10:51 am   Permalink

Lori- the painting looks great in the hut

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation