[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Total Tiki app
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Total Tiki app
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 4:36 pm   Permalink

Anybody pick this up yet?? Looks great!

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 4:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-15 16:36, happy buddha wrote:
Anybody pick this up yet?? Looks great!

as soon as I upgrade my IOS!

It looks awesome!

http://youtu.be/zn445n0E5y4

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-15 8:13 pm   Permalink

Just got it! So happy to finally have it match up to my ingredients. It's a but buggy though (crashes after opening a photo or two), and there's a few oddities with the interface, but I think it's a great start.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 9:20 pm   Permalink

Which device are you running it on and what OS version? (I always ask to see support from the dev)

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-15 9:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks...just downloaded...CHEERS

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-15 10:42 pm   Permalink

iPad Air, iOS 7.1.

I tried to contact the developer but couldn't find a link, either in the app or on the developer's website. There should definitely be a place to give feedback aside from the reviews page!

Edit: If anyone knows how to get a hold if the developer could they let me know? I'd love to give some feedback.
T-shirts based on vintage tiki matchbooks: TikiTees

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-04-16 07:48 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-16 10:13 am   Permalink

Put it on my ipad last night, KILLER! love it!

did notice the picture crashing issue.. but i can live with that.

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-16 10:35 am   Permalink

Is anyone using this on the iPhone 5s? My Tiki+ app crashes anytime I hit one of the alphabet characters in the index, so I'd love to upgrade to something newer. But I don't own an iPad.

** 20 years from now readers will be laughing at my old 2013-technology iPhone 5s... They'll all be using the re-invented iPhone 23x which will be embedded in your forehead and will use cerebral implants... You'll launch the Tiki apps by twitching one of your toes or something. Siri will be invoked by twitching your belly button, although that will be user-configurable in the "body parts settings" menu.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls

Posted: 2014-04-16 12:36 pm   Permalink

Not happy about the Apple exclusivity...there are a lot of us out there with Android phones and money to spend!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-16 12:42 pm   Permalink

The contact info for the dev is on his site.
http://mixologytech.com/totaltiki/

The only reason Google Play doesn't get the attention that AppStore does is because it takes more work to earn a dollar on that OS and their install base is way more fragmented.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-16 12:43 pm   Permalink

Holding out for the Android release, should it ever come out. Otherwise sticking to the books.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-16 1:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-16 10:35, AceExplorer wrote:
Is anyone using this on the iPhone 5s? My Tiki+ app crashes anytime I hit one of the alphabet characters in the index, so I'd love to upgrade to something newer. But I don't own an iPad.

** 20 years from now readers will be laughing at my old 2013-technology iPhone 5s... They'll all be using the re-invented iPhone 23x which will be embedded in your forehead and will use cerebral implants... You'll launch the Tiki apps by twitching one of your toes or something. Siri will be invoked by twitching your belly button, although that will be user-configurable in the "body parts settings" menu.

I'm using it on the 5s. It's crashy for me as well—I suspect it's memory related. Try restarting your phone and see if it's less twitchy.

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-16 2:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-16 12:42, wizzard419 wrote:
The contact info for the dev is on his site.
http://mixologytech.com/totaltiki/

The only reason Google Play doesn't get the attention that AppStore does is because it takes more work to earn a dollar on that OS and their install base is way more fragmented.

I just checked out the whole site again, and still don't see a contact link?

wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-16 2:34 pm   Permalink

Right under the video it says "Questions? Don’t hestitate to ask: info@mixologytech.com"

[ This Message was edited by: wizzard419 2014-04-16 14:34 ]

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-16 3:14 pm   Permalink

And this is why you should wait a bit before getting that latest App
on the day it is released.

I am sure they will fix it soon enough, but in the mean time enjoy your your roll as Beta testers.

Your local neighborhood IT guy...

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation