FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » what is the update on bahooka's rufus??? the dreaded question continues?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
what is the update on bahooka's rufus??? the dreaded question continues?
SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-13 5:02 pm   Permalink

Thor - any update on the press?

I'm going to just assume Zhu hasn't sent over a pic of Rufus yet...

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-13 8:34 pm   Permalink

Press contacts are "waiting for more info to
Surface". Very frustrating. No one seems to wanna talk or have access to more data.

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-14 05:34 am   Permalink

Hang in there THOR. Sometimes the press watches for what they may consider pet projects and then they may take a very cautious approach. This is an issue which they may see dragging on (which it is) and which they may not judge to be newsworthy enough at the moment. But that doesn't mean we should stop being concerned or stop reaching out to them.

Persistence and tenacity will offer the best chance of making our "Mission Impossible" become "Mission Possible."

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-14 06:39 am   Permalink

I FULLY agree Ace… I will be on this till the full truth is exposed. I have already invested to much time in this to let it fade to a no conclusive cover up ploy. Thanks for the encouragement and support!

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-14 10:52 am   Permalink

Thanks for the update Thor!

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 09:48 am   Permalink

I heard a rumor that he was spotted at a bar in Havana drinking mojitos with Elvis and Marilyn Monroe...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 11:07 am   Permalink

PJC.... YOU ...are just too hilarious for this thread... Um... thanks of the "valuable" contribution buddy!!

Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-15 3:15 pm   Permalink

Alan sent me two pictures of Rufus. I'm just trying to figure out how to load them on here.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 3:33 pm   Permalink

When you post look below the "Message Body" box. There is a link that says, "Add Images To Your Post". That will tell you how to do it.

Basically, you upload the image to Tiki Central from your machine. It will give you a link and you have to copy and paste that link into your post. If you are on a mobile device (eg, ipad) that won't let you copy/paste, then write the link down verbatim on a piece of paper and then type it into your post.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 3:37 pm   Permalink

You're killing me, Fez!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 4:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-15 15:15, Fez Moai wrote:
Alan sent me two pictures of Rufus. I'm just trying to figure out how to load them on here.

Since you have been posting photos of your Bahooka swag for months now
this must be your idea of a sick joke.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 4:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks Fez, Load them like any other image. I know you have loaded a lot on the Bahooka saga in other threads. Whatever you did before worked! This will be really interesting to see. Especially Since, if Rufus is in a Pond, Mr. Zhu claims, taking a photo down through the surface and being able to identify the fish...I would GUESS is not an easy task. However, I am all eyes and hoping for a convincing shot! ~

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 5:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-15 15:15, Fez Moai wrote:

Two questions:
1) Why are you saying you don't know how to post pictures when you've done it plenty of times before?
2) Why always with the mystery? Can't you at least tell us how Rufus looks in the photos?

This thread makes me exasperated. "I have details! More to come!"

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip

Posted: 2014-05-15 6:25 pm   Permalink

I think you may get answers from Jorge who I would guess is back from Mexico.
But then Jorge may not want to tell what has happened so this is why he is out
of the picture.

Tell him you want to buy some fish tanks, it seems like every time money is involved with
this fish people come on here and post and post.
Once the money is out of the picture no more posts.

I bet Jorge is a bad liar.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-15 6:38 pm   Permalink

I have called Jorge quite a few times & did not get an answer
is it possible he has changed his number?
or has he been instructed not to talk to anyone?

Has any members of the press been able to contact him?

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-05-15 18:39 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation