Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Amarillo, TX Tikis
Amarillo, TX Tikis
Tiki Tex
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-25 04:39 am   Permalink

Just a quick aloha and shout out to see if there are any other Tiki-philes in the Amarillo area. Surely my wife and I aren't the only ones!

Hello?

Anybody...

View Profile of Tiki Tex Send a personal message to Tiki Tex  Email Tiki Tex     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 06:13 am   Permalink

Tiki Tex, Amarillo is an amazing crossroad of other uniquely American architectural and cultural attractions. Route 66 with some great vintage signage and buildings, cowboy steaks, native American cultures, and much more all intersect there and in nearby Tucumcari. Hope you find some other tiki folks!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mockingbird
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 07:22 am   Permalink

In Texas, but way down here in Austin. If you ever head down this way give me a shout.

View Profile of Mockingbird Send a personal message to Mockingbird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 09:30 am   Permalink

https://www.facebook.com/groups/texastikiphiles/?ref=br_tf

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-26 11:19 am   Permalink

Hey fellow Texas Tiki kin!

Do join us on that FB thread - we have gatherings once a year, and you can also find those of us scattered through the state in case you come through our cities.
Formikahini, aka alice b

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Tex
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-27 05:37 am   Permalink

Aloha, ya'll!

I wanted to say thanks for the replies, and you can bet if we ever travel downstate, we'll let you know. It'd be great to meet each and every one of you someday.

Unfortunately, Amarillo seems to be a tiki wasteland, but Amber and I are determined not to give up the search and Tiki-ification of our current residence.

Mahalo and aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Tex Send a personal message to Tiki Tex  Email Tiki Tex     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mockingbird
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-28 08:43 am   Permalink

Joined the FB thread. Thanks for the 411.

View Profile of Mockingbird Send a personal message to Mockingbird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation