FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Documenting Our Collections - Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Documenting Our Collections - Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
JenTiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-06-05 5:44 pm   Permalink

I was in on some early Beta testing of the new version of "Ooga-mooga" (pre-MamaHumu mode) and can say that it was definitely going in a great direction. Of course, that was a couple years ago, so there's no telling where that wonderful brain of hers has gone with the plans since then, but I expect it will be fabulous and useful for the most minimal, the detail-focused, and everywhere in between collectors.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki  Goto the website of JenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-05-22 09:09 am   Permalink

A great subject. Im going to add some kind of tag or note to my tikis and mugs! As far as the Islander bamboo Im glad I had the thought to tag them for surely they would be tossed by future generations otherwise.

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-05-23 07:42 am   Permalink

An easy way to put some info to your mugs is to copy any ebay sales of a mug you have in your collection and put it in that mug.
Just fold it up and stick it in.

Then when you die or get too old to remember it will have some info right in the mug.

I also write on any Kahiki pieces I have, stuff like this table/light came from the Kahiki.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation