FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hula Moon Grill - Brevard, FL - Grand Opening - 17 May 2014
Hula Moon Grill - Brevard, FL - Grand Opening - 17 May 2014
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-28 4:20 pm   Permalink

We have a new tiki bar/restaurant open in Brevard County. The Hula Moon Grill is just starting out and it isn't very "traditional" tiki, but the owners know that they don't know much and are really looking to learn how to do it right. The food is great. The atmosphere is very cool and they are walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean. There are also plenty of good hotels within a mile or so of the place.

The Grand Opening is May 17. They are planning some traditional Hawaiian entertainment and some great cocktails as well. I will pass along more details as I get them.

http://hulamoongrill.com/

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surfacabra

Posted: 2014-05-25 1:30 pm   Permalink

This was a great event. The music and hula dancing were outstanding!! I like their Coconut shrimp and the Mai Tais they were serving, based I think on some coaching from The Strawhat Barmen, were universally praised for taste and authenticity.

View Profile of Surfacabra Send a personal message to Surfacabra  Goto the website of Surfacabra     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation